Angel Garcia Is Back! "EVERYBODY IN AMERICA IS RACIST, IM RACIST!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel is annoying as hell. He is the definition of a raging crack head

Comment

He's not funny at all, he just ignorant and very annoying.

Comment

Give this man a prozac or failing that creep into his abode and drop an anvil onto his head whilst he's sleeping the deranged so and so

Comment

Angel is right ! America is so racist - they praise commies for beating up blacks and latins !

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            This dude is a f'ing idiot. Why continue to give him coverage when all it does is hurt his son not him. Fk Angel. He's pretending like this is a one off..he spat that n-word at Judah too and damn near got his @zz whopped for it.
            This sums up how I feel about him. He's a clown, who takes things too far. No education man child. I can't believe at one point how much time the media had for him, how they sucked up to him, it made me sick. But he crossed the line one too many times in that Thurman presser.

Comment

Thurman also fought a Puerto Rican ***** .

Angel still upset that now Keith is Danny's Daddy now

Comment

The build up to rios-garcia is boring as ****. Only memorable thing is rios saying "im not done. Im not a punching bag"

Comment

Angel is confusing racism with prejudice, human nature uses prejudice as a defense safety mechanism, you are cautious from previous negative experiences keep yoir guard up until you get to know them, racism is someone who hates and discriminates and wants another race dead and have true hate in their heart like the kkk and pro black folks in the hood they hate whites and non blacks.

Angel is straight up racist and ignorant you can tell he has a lot of hatred in his heart

Comment

Working...
                  X