Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you Atheist guys make fun of religion then ducks a debate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    Manuscripts are facts? You blindly believe in something without any real physical evidence? I don't care what someone wrote down a thousand years ago
    You didn't address what he said about Jesus existence according to historical scholars.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      You didn't address what he said about Jesus existence according to historical scholars.
      Jesus probably existed but that doesn't prove he was the son of god. I'm sure all of the stories of Jesus was greatly exaggerated. It was in a time with very little technology so everything was hear say

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
        Why does it have to be 'divine'? lol
        Define "it". What "it" are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Define "it". What "it" are you talking about?
          The earth, sun and universe coming into existence.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
            So of all the arguments you could use.....

You're saying you're mad because other people find joy in something you don't agree with.

THATS WHY YOUR SO MAD AT RELIGION??????
            What...

So what your saying is your religious and too stupid to understand what I said or simply refuse to comprehend it correctly?

I'm not surprised. To believe to talking snakes, rib people, and walking zombies you'd have to able to block out common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
              The earth, sun and universe coming into existence.
              Yes, the key here being coming into existence. Atheists are content to say that the universe came into existence without divine architecture, yet when creationists point to the complex design as evidence of God, atheists ask, Who made God?

Why don't atheists apply the same question of Who made... to the universe?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Yes, the key here being coming into existence. Atheists are content to say that the universe came into existence without divine architecture, yet when creationists point to the complex design as evidence of God, atheists ask, Who made God?

Why don't atheists apply the same question of Who made... to the universe?
                Because we don't know?

Btw, complex design isn't proof of God. And there's no proof life was designed.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
                  I think you should read my post again...

To be clear what I mean Is when people get mad at religion they could bring up many reasons and present many well thought arguments.

Essentially the argument you presented is this:

I just find it interesting that this specific issue makes you so damn angry.

Why?

Bitter that others are happy with their lives and you aren't?
                  It appears that way.

I don't believe in gods or religions in any way shape or form.

I suppose you could call me an "atheist" but I don't like that word.
                  These days It seems like the word "atheist" means whiny, hipster, coward, know it all who happens to not believe in gods/religions...
                  Oh i get it, your trying to be the cool guy who defends the dumb religious folk, while not believing in religion yourself.

That's the same as the Catholics who turn a blind eye to massive pedophilia throughout the church.

I see no difference in them and you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Tell me once again if you know how to debate because you make yourself look like an ass clown every time you try to sound smart.
                    Is that the sound of a turd claiming victory?

Which neatly answers the question you raised in the original post.

/thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                      Is that the sound of a turd claiming victory?

Which neatly answers the question you raised in the original post.

/thread.
                      ^^A textbook Atheist right here, ladies and gents.

Comment

Working...
                      X