Collapse
No announcement yet.

Patrice O'neal appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Glad Patrice is getting some love ... I'm also surprised a some of guys that liked his comedy just found out he died 4 Years Ago ... I think it was in late 2011 (Just googled it and it was Nov 29 2011)

Comment

Love Patrice. Bumping for the laughs.

Comment

just came across this.. ive heard most of the quotes.. still makes me laugh
        http://philosophyofpatriceoneal.tumblr.com/

“My girl has over 7000 tweets. Thank God for twitter cuz thats over 7000 things she would have said to me”

“You love me because I’m loveable. You’re not loveable, you’re leaveable.”

"Kings make queens. A queen can’t make a king. If a king marries a bum bltch, that bltch is now a queen… But look at the Queen of England, that bltch is married and that nigg ain’t the King of England. That nigg is the Duke of tittley-squats."

“If a doctor said, ‘Look, all your back problems come from your 25-inch dick and your heavy balls, *****, that’s why your back hurt’. I’d be like, ‘*****, well where’s the back brace store?’”
        — Patrice O’Neal on breast reduction surgery

love this guy
        Last edited by HanzGruber; 03-02-2016, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Bump for Patrice's annual tribute coming up on the 20th in NYC.

Some clips from his Tough Crowd episodes. Audio & visuals all over the place on this, but some funny sh^t.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Probably the most underrated comic, best thing about him is his jokes apply to real life situations. We need more people like him RIP the king

he has tons of vids from being on opie and anthony

:stampofapproval:

Comment

Working...
            X