No announcement yet.

Harder puncher, Foreman or Shavers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harder puncher, Foreman or Shavers?

Who do you think hit harder? I think Foreman's power is more proven against top opponents.

Every heavyweight who has fought both has said that Shavers hit harder. Kind of puts into perspective how hard Shavers actually hit... Because Foreman had proven sledge hammers for fists.

I believe that Foreman possessed the "most forceful" punch in history. It was the heaviest in other words. It pushed you backward and you could feel the heaviness in the shot. Whereas Shavers had more of a snap in his punch.. and by the time you realized what hit you, you were looking up at the ref who just counted you out.

Either way, two of the hardest hitting machines ever to Lace up a glove. And no-one enjoyed getting in the ring with either one.

Comment

i dont know who the harder puncher is but im sure foreman would beat shavers 9 out of 10 times, he is mentally much tougher than shavers.

Comment

Comment

That's a real toss up, but Ive heard most Hall of Famers and historians say Shavers was the harder hitter of the two.

Comment

Shavers obviously.

Comment

Working...
            X