Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nate Diaz Slams Boxers Who Are Doing The 'McGregor Challenge'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nate Diaz Slams Boxers Who Are Doing The 'McGregor Challenge'

UFC superstar Conor McGregor received a rare showing of support from his mixed martial arts rival, Nate Diaz. Last week, boxers began uploading videos where they mocked the training techniques of McGregor, who is preparing for his professional boxing debut on August 26th at the T-Mobile Arena Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The ****ty Diaz brother needs to have a cold as$ cup of STFU.

Comment

Nate letting it all hang out!

Comment

well, he's not lying.

it's true that floyd the woman beater would get mounted in seconds and be forced to tap out.

Comment

And so it begins, mofo's were name dropping this man to bash McGregor and now they'll turn on him. Boxing...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            And so it begins, mofo's were name dropping this man to bash McGregor and now they'll turn on him. Boxing...lol.
            Diaz realizes that if you are ****ting on Conor, you are inevitably ****ting on him as well as we are basically equating their boxing skills to be a little better than novice level.

Comment

I think Nate would get ****ed up in a real fight vs. a lot of boxers. And I'm usually one of those guys who is 100% on the side of MMA guy would clown the boxing guy. But he is a high level BJJ guy with terrible wrestling and average boxing with a lot of heart. The wrestlers don't take him down because his guard is so good, but he can't take guys down who outstrike him. He only took Conor down because Conor was exhausted. So no he should probably watch his mouth.

Comment

All I know is Floyd better too/ko this dude. No decision win, no controversy, just a straight ass whoopin.

Comment

and he will get his ass handed to him by an amateur boxer insider one round. We are making fun and criticizing because he looks ridiculous when hes supposed to be training for a boxing fight.

These pu*** a** ufc guys always bring up "in a real fight" or "on the street" mma beats boxing. Why the f*** is that a parameter for seeing which sport is better? They are 2 different sports. These ufc meatheads have nowhere near the conditioning boxers have IMHO. Boxers are far superior athletes.

the ******ed diaz brother should concentrate on rolling around in the ground with other grown men trying not to get his nuts felt up.

Comment

Nate Diaz is annoying... that lisp and the way he talks makes me think he is on the ****** spectrum.

Comment

Working...
                    X