No announcement yet.

Tito in today's welterweight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    No contest. Imagine what tito would do to brooke. It would be a ko in 6 rds. Tito's power carried over to 160 lbs. He was knocking mw champs out cold. And he was a huge ww at 511 with speed as well. Spence is there to be hit and he won't take tito's power.
    Tito was as dumb as can be and couldn't fight southpaws. Didn't see him a single straight right in the entire fight against Winky Wright. Now that's a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      Tito was as dumb as can be and couldn't fight southpaws. Didn't see him a single straight right in the entire fight against Winky Wright. Now that's a problem.
      None of these fighters are anywhere near a Winky Wright lol. Every one of them can get hit with a left hook too. Not a damn one would be able to take Tito's power.

Comment

Tito would DESTROY Thurman, Garcia, Brook, Porter. I think he edges Spence and I'm really 50/50 on him vs Bud Crawford.

Comment

Winky wright was a big jmw who later moved up to mw. Winky wright beat mosley twice and has a better resume than any ww today.

Comment

Winky wright was a big jmw who later moved up to mw. Winky wright beat mosley twice and has a better resume than any ww today.
            Still doesn't change the fact that Tito was completely clueless against southpaws. And that god awful footwork, don't get me started. There is no fighter today that could get away with that. People need to face, fighters of old could never hang out with the level of skill we have today.

Comment

Still doesn't change the fact that Tito was completely clueless against southpaws. And that god awful footwork, don't get me started. There is no fighter today that could get away with that. People need to face, fighters of old could never hang out with the level of skill we have today.
              Can spence and thurman move up to mw and be the number 2 guy there? Nope. Tito can.

Comment

Can spence and thurman move up to mw and be the number 2 guy there? Nope. Tito can.
                How do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                  Although Oscar de la Hoya showed that Tito wasn't the fleetest of foot and could be outboxed, I cannot see any welterweight today withstanding his power. He also was incredibly accurate and had amazing stamina as well. His chin may have been questionable because he was dropped quite often, however as a welterweight, he always came roaring back to win. I would rank him first among the guys that you mentioned.
                  It's not about power.

Tito didn't have the defense to do anything but get KTFO.

Tito didn't go near another champ for SEVEN years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                    Where would he rank and how would he do against Spence, Brook, Thurman, Porter, and Danny Garcia.
                    Trinidad would destroy each and every one of them. Spence and Thurman would give him a little run for his money. Look at David Reid, ruined that boys career and that was a really good fighter. Reid would dominate today's stock. Felix was getting his a$$ kicked too then one perfect left hook and --- see you!

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                      Tito would DESTROY Thurman, Garcia, Brook, Porter. I think he edges Spence and I'm really 50/50 on him vs Bud Crawford.
                      Tito wobbling ass ain't destroying ****

Look at his WW resume.

He didn't fight another Champ for SEVEN years....for a REASON.

Comment

Working...
                      X