Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made a girl's pvssy wet (She's bad)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] I made a girl's pvssy wet (She's bad)

She looked at me and had a goofy smile plastered all over her face. It was crazy. She couldn't control herself. The sheer sight of me tickled her pussy.

It was my stubble.

I shaped up my stubble and it turned her on instantaneously. I know because I was checking out selfies of myself and it even made me a little ticklish down there. I know I had those pussy lips dripping. Feels good to know I have sex appeal. A lot of people throughout my life had told me I'm ugly -- which devastated my self-esteem -- but I see bitches checking me out and getting aroused. Guess I'm a pimp after all motherfuckas
    Last edited by punchr; 03-21-2017, 03:05 AM.

almost like clockwork, alex, i mean punchr

Comment

You don't realize how bad this chick is. It's a huge ego boost for your boy.

Comment

Probably just some old senior woman who pissed herself...it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Probably just some old senior woman who pissed herself...it happens.
          Punchr made an old woman squirt?

He's making some real progress.

Comment

you sound like a rapist.

"BUT SHE WAS WET JUDGE! HOW CAN IT BE RAPE?"

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
              you sound like a rapist.

"BUT SHE WAS WET JUDGE! HOW CAN IT BE RAPE?"
              Wtf are you talking about? You're trippin. All I did was turn on a chick who is bad as fuck. She's so bad that she makes me nervous. No other girl makes me nervous like she does. She knows I like her and I know she likes me; it's just I am an awkward mess and don't know how to holler at bitches. But your boy is steady learning.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Punchr made an old woman squirt?

He's making some real progress.
                This one bitch saw my beard -- it was the first time she has seen me rocking one -- and she was acting all goofy and horny around me. Her friend likes me too. It's crazy how much success I've had since I started being more masculine.

Comment

Good stuff Punchr , the pvssy wetting phenom

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    She looked at me and had a goofy smile plastered all over her face. It was crazy. She couldn't control herself. The sheer sight of me tickled her pussy.

It was my stubble.

I shaped up my stubble and it turned her on instantaneously. I know because I was checking out selfies of myself and it even made me a little ticklish down there. I know I had those pussy lips dripping. Feels good to know I have sex appeal. A lot of people throughout my life had told me I'm ugly -- which devastated my self-esteem -- but I see bitches checking me out and getting aroused. Guess I'm a pimp after all motherfuckas
                    But you forgot to add that he i mean she also made your pu$$y wet too.

Comment

Working...
                    X