No announcement yet.

Tonight ortiz legend died

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight ortiz legend died

The old man looked positively plodding out there, that and calling out wilder made the Americans turn in him.

Now he's just some old dude

Malik exposed him as a one dimensional plodder.

Bronze Bomber TKO, easy work.

Booooomb Squaaaad!

Comment

i was never sold on him. Takam could have beat him tonight

Comment

I just hope people 'in the know' shut the **** up about him now. I am sick of hearing that he is the best heavyweight in the world, as so many on here have claimed. The way some on here were posting about him, if you hadn't seen him fight you would think he was a combination of the best parts of Mike Tyson and Michael Moorer.

People just get so carried away.

Anyway as it is - in my opinion he is still a player in this division, clearly very dangerous, but also very beatable.

Comment

Well hopefully this will lead to him getting some better fights then and hopefully he fights wilder or joshua

Comment

I still think Scott's a C*NT.

Comment

He became a legend by stopping Jennings.

The bar is set low for non-American fighters.

Comment

When your opponent runs away the entire fight and has length in his legs and grabs to hold with long arms it's not as easy as most fans think it is to land effectively.

Ortiz has short arms and has a thick body and heavy legs so he needs an opponent to be competitive.
                At his age he's doing ok and he does come to fight which is refreshing when you think of Wlad & Fury who throw one at a time and look to hold throughout the fight.
                I have no problem watching Ortiz work at least he does!
                We'll see this coming year who is the real deal and who isn't.
                Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  When your opponent runs away the entire fight and has length in his legs and grabs to hold with long arms it's not as easy as most fans think it is to land effectively.

Ortiz has short arms and has a thick body and heavy legs so he needs an opponent to be competitive.
                  At his age he's doing ok and he does come to fight which is refreshing when you think of Wlad & Fury who throw one at a time and look to hold throughout the fight.
                  I have no problem watching Ortiz work at least he does!
                  We'll see this coming year who is the real deal and who isn't.
                  Ray
                  Ortiz had NOTHING coming back at him and he still didn't have the gas to finish a flimsy opponent.

If you move an inch.....Ortiz can't pull the trigger...His legs are gone.

He picks up his lead leg just like an old man.

He's way older than 37...more like 47.

Comment

"When your opponent runs away the entire fight and has length in his legs and grabs to hold with long arms it's not as easy as most fans think it is to land effectively".

Lots of punchers had trouble getting rid of lesser opponents when the lesser won't cooperate.
                    You don't understand because you've never been there.

Maybe he's 57, runners make very good guys look bad especially when they frustrate them. It happens! It just did!
                    Ray

Comment

Working...
                    X