Sh^t Happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sh^t Happens?

Hey fellas,

Fighters box in front of thousands of people live and before millions around the world.
    The nervousness and anxiety alone is enough to give you the bubble guts.

What if you finally landed the biggest fight of your life, you get in the ring and...you have to take a sh^t.

This would screw up your whole performance.
    What if you got hit with a hard body shot?

Has this ever happened?(Im almost certain it happens regularly)
    Did any boxer tell a tale about going through this?

Please discuss
    Last edited by blacraven; 04-24-2014, 07:47 PM.

I've actually been thinking the same thing and was about to make a thread. Glad you made a thread on this.

Comment

You don't eat anything heavy 24 hours before the fight, fruit, drink lots of water, etc. You use the bathroom 3 hours before the fight, so that won't be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
        You don't eat anything heavy 24 hours before the fight, fruit, drink lots of water, etc. You use the bathroom 3 hours before the fight, so that won't be an issue.
        That sounds good but,
        Fighters usually eat a few big meals after the weigh-in to try and pack on extra pounds.

Comment

I've heard that's really a concern in MMA and olympic/college wrestling where you're straining really hard and poo yourself

Boxing is cardio though... I just can't think of a time where in the middle of a cardio workout I suddenly had the urge to crap myself

Comment

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
            I've heard that's really a concern in MMA and olympic/college wrestling where you're straining really hard and poo yourself

Boxing is cardio though... I just can't think of a time where in the middle of a cardio workout I suddenly had the urge to crap myself
            He called the **** "poo" hahahaha (Adam Sandler reference lol)

Comment

she is saying she had problems beacuse her shoes were bothering her and because she forgot to go to the bathroom and during the fight she needed to take a shit really bad

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

she is saying she had problems beacuse her shoes were bothering her and because she forgot to go to the bathroom and during the fight she needed to take a shit really bad
                Man it has to be horrible to deal with that man.
                Imagine getting hit with anhard body shot....SPLAT!

I dont remember who, bit I do remember a fighter fighting with a huge sh^t stain on his trunks.
                Who was that?

Comment

Originally posted by blacraven View Post
                  Man it has to be horrible to deal with that man.
                  Imagine getting hit with anhard body shot....SPLAT!

I dont remember who, bit I do remember a fighter fighting with a huge sh^t stain on his trunks.
                  Who was that?
                  you think that's bad? look at this guy whose hemorrhoid exploded during the match and he didn't ask for a sustitution, he ask for another pair of shorts and kept playing

respect to leandro ponzio

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    you think that's bad? look at this guy whose hemorrhoid exploded during the match and he didn't ask for a sustitution, he ask for another pair of shorts and kept playing

respect to leandro ponzio
                    Was he also the player that sh^t his shorts sat on the field and wiped himself by sliding across the field? He also wiped his hands several times in the grass and kept playing, the other players didnt wanna guard him close

Comment

Working...
                    X