Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's to blame if Floyd/Khan happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's to blame for Ortiz Guerrero Vs Mayweather happening?

Amir actually might stand a chance of winning a round though... lol...did Nelo even win a round?

Comment

Originally posted by Stokely View Post
      Who's to blame if heroin gets cut with brick dust and the dealer stills sells all of his product?

The ADDICT, 'cause they're gonna cook that **** up no matter what.

I lost all sympathy with us boxing fans after we lapped up Haye Vs Harrison on these shores.

We bring it on ourselves.
      Exactly, it's the fact the fight can make money......it makes money because of the fans......blame the fans. There's no one else to blame but them, an easy fight that has a high pay out....it's a boxers dream. So if you want to blame anyone blame all the fans that'll pay to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
        Schaefer has been salivating over this fight ever since I can remember. Remember, Haymon was already in contact with Khan for Floyd a day before Khan's fight with Garcia. Years later, Schaefer is still in it and able to convince the Showtime boss that it's going to be a massive hit in the UK. Of course, the Mayweather family would welcome this fight.

Question again is how would these clowns promote Khan as this terrifying monster that could finally put an end to Floyd's zero? Also remember, the only reason why casuals pay in droves in Mayweather's fights is to see him lose. I don't think a 140 guy would convince them.
        I also have to wonder how they are going to hype up this fight. People were duped into believing Alvarez would fight like the prime Margarito. Khan is nothing like that, not to mention his infamous glass chin.

Will the Brits buy this fight like Schaefer and Mayweather like to believe?

Comment

blame the fanboys and blind followers.

nobody would dare make this kind of ppv fight if they know it won't sell, but gbp and floyd's team think they could sell any fight to his fans as long as it's a floyd fight...doesn't matter who the opponent is.

Comment

Society's to blame, maaaan.

Comment

Its floyd's fault,,, he calls the shots and is his own boss,,

many better options out there,,,

garcia and bradley being the main ones

Comment

Both British and American fans

British fans for being too damn loyal... Making guys that aren't that good some of the top money makers in the sport

American fans for not being loyal enough... Ignoring legit talent for not being exciting enough, while praising overrated walking punching bags just becuz they have power and are exciting

Comment

Can they announce the fight before we decide who is to blame,

Comment

One of the most stupid questions i have ever seen

Of course Floyd, he can fight whoever he wants, he decides who he fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Can they announce the fight before we decide who is to blame,
                      You not buying into it yet? LOL

Floyd said Khan needs to "earn his shot" and he's "not a meal ticket" but sometimes he contradicts some **** he said a week earlier.

Hopefully its just Khan running his mouth as usual

Comment

Working...
                      X