No announcement yet.

Greatest Cutter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Cutter!

who do you think was the fighter who cut up his opponents the worst, and most often in boxing history?

damn good question, i have no idea

Comment

I think Ali cut-up a sizeable amount of his opponents while only getting cut once in his career.

Comment

Lou Fillipo got cut the most."They used to say when the referee was giving instructions i'd start to bleed."

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy
          I think Ali cut-up a sizeable amount of his opponents while only getting cut once in his career.
          ali is definetely the one. he could basically cut any fighter within five rounds or less. and when did ali get cut? i never heard of that.

Comment

=========when did ali get cut? i never heard of that.============

** That because you're a cheerleader who can't play the game. Ali was busted up by Bob Foster who had an excellent jab.

Comment

Hagler butchered a # of guys....Hamsho, Minter, Sibson, Finnegan, Antufermo.
              But, these were guys who were prone to bleeding...

Fritzie Zivic busted up/cut many foes. Though from what I hear, his fists weren't hi weapon(s0 of choice.

Comment

Hagler and Ali. Two of the worst cuts I've ever seen were on Minter and Henry Cooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydog
                  Hagler and Ali. Two of the worst cuts I've ever seen were on Minter and Henry Cooper.
                  yeah, cooper looked disgusting.

Comment

Ali lifted his cutting ability from Kid McCoy who invented what he called the "corkscrew" punch.

Ezzard Charles was good at slicing up his opponents as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X