This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamPirate View Post
    my god, that was horrible. i hope shes fine and i hope those two *****es and all the people working there go to jail.
    yeah the workers let that crap keep on happening, only one tried to stop and you could tell he was scared to do so, probably not because of the chicks but because of getting fired or sued!!! sad shidt.

Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
    i doubt it has anything to do with race but at least those 2 girls will be in prison for a long long time
    i would hope so and you would think, but i know a guy that had clear as all day video of people robbing his store, and NOTHING happened...... i know this is MUCH MUCH different, but you would think that if they had some ones face that clear, they would be able to find or do something about it.

like i said this is completely different, but the same still holds true in a lot of cases........

Comment

If it was 2 white girls beating on a black it would be even more horrific according to Jesse Jackson and Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Young4life View Post
        2 black females attack a white female and don't stop stomping and kicking her, she ends up having a seizure and almost dies.

If I was there, there would be 2 dead black females. I would have killed both of them.

This **** needs to be seen. It's more than sick.
        lol, i thought i was watching 'when wild animals attack' there for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Young4life View Post
          2 black females attack a white female and don't stop stomping and kicking her, she ends up having a seizure and almost dies.

If I was there, there would be 2 dead black females. I would have killed both of them.

This **** needs to be seen. It's more than sick.
          I cant believe that so many people would stand by idle while that happens--SMH

Granted a few people did try to intervene, but much more could have been prevented in the situation.

Comment

I was thinking kind of how Montiel had a little seizure and how quick he was able to snap out of it and regain his senses and stand up again but this girls seizure was much much worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              If it was 2 white girls beating on a black it would be even more horrific according to Jesse Jackson and Obama.
              i can actually see it now. a huge nation wide story about two racist white girls beating some black girl. it would be all over oprah and shows like that and all those same employees would be there acting all sad about how we need to move on beyond racism. ****ing animals!

Comment

Originally posted by animekid View Post
                i can actually see it now. a huge nation wide story about two racist white girls beating some black girl. it would be all over oprah and shows like that and all those same employees would be there acting all sad about how we need to move on beyond racism. ****ing animals!
                Exactly!!!!!!

Comment

Those employees that filmed this and didn't stop th attack, as well as told the girls to leave cause the cops were coming should be arrested and charged as well. **** like this makes me lose all faith in humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                    i think the last chick kneed her in the back of the head into the wall, i think that is what caused the seizures because before that she was just being hit with a fist, right before the last chick left you could hear a thick boom and the guy saying" ah damn!" and then the chick started seizing, scary stuff..

i practice and teach self defense and one thing you can not do is cover up defensive like the girl did, you have to fight and create room. no fight in real life or sport is won by pure defense, especially in a real life attack, you have to attack your attackers.............

i really feel sorry for that girl, even if she was in the wrong, seeing someone seize is scary as hell and sad........ especially at the hands of someone else...
                    I was jumped by 6 or 7 dudes once and I survived by getting into a defensive position. At first I tried to fight back, but that was when I got hurt--there was NO FIGHTING BACK or getting away for that matter. It was when I got into the fetal position with arms protecting my head and knees up to my chest that they decided that I had had enough and left me alone. Their damage was minimal while I was in that position.

I think that if they wanted to kill me they could have regardless of me fighting back or being defensive, but I am certain that my choice to curl up defensiveley saved me a lot of trouble ;]

I think it depends on the situation.

Comment

**** all that drama, post that ish somewhere else!

Comment

Working...
                      X