Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what i answer someone with racist remarks!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what i answer someone with racist remarks!!

i am an American ! I believe everyone should go through the process before entering MY COUNTRY, what bothers me is the way jerk offs like you talk about them! they are not ****ing " you idiot ;they are HUMAN BEIGNS " you are not dealing with pigs or pest it's Humans !for just one moment put yourself in their shoes! think about your father ,mother kids a wife left behind and you coming to this great country that is full of opportunities for whom really wants to make it! and have in your mind your family being persecuted by men of hate and greed without any remorse killing ,raping your family or just plain and simple STARVING! you see those images of people dying but drug cartels ;women disappearing and babies being sold as organs for the rich in so they need! NO BRO! IS NOT FOR US TO JUDGE AND CONDEM ! LET GOD DO ITS WORK AND US DO OURs! which is to love eachother ,respect eachother, and care for eachother! LET'S SHOW THE WORLD THAT WE TRULY ARE A NATION OF SOLIDARITY,COMPASSION , ORDER AND PEACE! (since We are so called the world's police and the most powerful country ) IN GOD WE TRUST!!!!
Working...
X