Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO : Roach - "We AGREED to random testing, It's NO PROBLEM"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on man..jmm got dropped 4 times..he has himself to blame..yea he outboxed manny..but he got dropped 4 times

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      stop spamming
      you the biggest spamer of all time so why you complaining??

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Well if they have to compromise on the period then how is it random?
        Random is random, regardless of the period.

I am not defending having the cut-off, But if you agree to a OSDT regardless of what the period is, its still random testing.

Comment

It makes Pac look even worse because Bob Arum is one of the biggest rats on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            I don't like Manny... I just have a brain unlike most *****s. Roach said he agreed with it, but he may have been talking about with the 21 day limit. There was nothing specific asked about the timeline. In fact, i'm 99.9% sure thats what Roach said, because THEY DID AGREE to the testing with a 21 day cut off you ass. Its called spin, Roach's job is not only to train Manny but make him look as good as possible while making Floyd look as bad as possible thats how PR works. As for the idiot who said "I like this part the most" about Manny having the right to demand that, he does. If a guy agrees to fight at 144, then the day of the weigh in says 147 is the new catchweight, as Floyd did his last fight, shouldn't making weight have just as much bearing as Floyds "I was to be on an even level" as the drug testing? If Floyd has a problem with weight, yet clamors for more stringent blood testing, he would make himself look stupid.

The fact is both guys are bitches. Floyd never needed others to show that they were "clean" till the Manny fight was made. The NSAC testing should have been fine as it was for his 40 previous fights. Manny's a ***** because if he just said yes, we wouldn't be in this position. Even if it takes him 3 or 4 days to recoup from "losing" his blood and making him feel weak, steroids only help you when you push your body with the roids in your system. You don't take roids and magically get stronger, faster, more stamina. You still have to train your ass off in order for them to take actually start working. If you were to take roids and not work out you would get fatter even if you never changed your diet, because thats what the cells would turn into. That being said, the 7 or even 14 day cut off should have been accepted because we all know the last week of training you aren't burning yourself out anymore, you're keeping at peak condition while breaking down your muscles as little as possible.

So there you go *****'s and *******s, both of your "boys" are bitches because they can't be told what to do. When both their f.ucking ego's get in the way fights can't be made no one is to blame more than the other.
            I never praised Mayweather. I just wanted the TRUTH to get out

Comment

Originally posted by MCVAGINA View Post
              Marquez was ROBBED TWICE!!!

Roach and Pacquiao EXPOSED BELOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJJZoCnqNRM

LOL Barbage thread....

nonesense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                Freddie contradicted himself; so did Arum; so did Pacquiao.
                Yeah but the thread's about Freddie Roach. He does it all the time. It's good. It shows he doesn't take himself too seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by davidoff View Post
                  Yeah but the thread's about Freddie Roach. He does it all the time. It's good. It shows he doesn't take himself too seriously.
                  In this case, Roach's comments were confirmed by ESPN, MaxBoxing, Doghouse, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MCVAGINA View Post
                    I never praised Mayweather. I just wanted the TRUTH to get out
                    Then you shouldn't have made the thread because its biased bull.****. Drug testing was never an issue in the red tape of making a boxing fight, all Floyd did was add another hurdle to the already strenuous process. Manny attempted to "stand up" to Floyd, but he picked the worst issue to do it on because he made himself look like a cheater. Both guys are idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      Then you shouldn't have made the thread because its biased bull.****. Drug testing was never an issue in the red tape of making a boxing fight, all Floyd did was add another hurdle to the already strenuous process. Manny attempted to "stand up" to Floyd, but he picked the worst issue to do it on because he made himself look like a cheater. Both guys are idiots.
                      Drug testing has been an issue in many matches. And LOL@ Manny standing up to Floyd. Lies and Bull****. What a stand-up guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X