No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    lol... I ended beginngin of May... Ive probably put on about 7 lbs or so since.

So I started at 217, and got down to 187... no Ill be starting around 194-195... Targeting 180.
    I've been working out a bit the past few weeks... 178 down to 171

Comment

lol... I ended beginngin of May... Ive probably put on about 7 lbs or so since.

So I started at 217, and got down to 187... no Ill be starting around 194-195... Targeting 180.
      What's your height?

I'm about 5'7/180. I've been mostly laying off the booze for the past week and a half, and started exercising pretty regularly, trying to get back in shape again. Feels good to have cramped muscles and stuff again, as I'm still getting use to the workouts.

Comment

• i'm drinking ranger india pale ale by new belgium. it's a really hoppy beer, and it is 6.5% alc. great quality stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          What's your height?

I'm about 5'7/180. I've been mostly laying off the booze for the past week and a half, and started exercising pretty regularly, trying to get back in shape again. Feels good to have cramped muscles and stuff again, as I'm still getting use to the workouts.
          Im 5'9 but I have a large frame for my height, I can grip a basketball and wear a 13 shoe.

Comment

Im 5'9 but I have a large frame for my height, I can grip a basketball and wear a 13 shoe.
            I'm sure there's something else you're leaving out then

Comment

• Still not drinking (save for some barley tea).

I also signed up for a gym membership today (still have to go back and pay in 2 days, and then I'm in. I chose to wait a couple days due to their pro-rated payment schedule.)

Time for me to shape up. I tried to carry this thread on my back, but in the end I was TKOd. Not saying I've quit drinking, but definitely an hiatus was in order. I think I might do a Reed and try to take some time to get in shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                Still not drinking (save for some barley tea).

I also signed up for a gym membership today (still have to go back and pay in 2 days, and then I'm in. I chose to wait a couple days due to their pro-rated payment schedule.)

Time for me to shape up. I tried to carry this thread on my back, but in the end I was TKOd. Not saying I've quit drinking, but definitely an hiatus was in order. I think I might do a Reed and try to take some time to get in shape.
                Good luck, keep us updated. Treat yourself to the occasional J Walker

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  I'm sure there's something else you're leaving out then

Comment

• A bottle of whiskey in my loneliness!

Thinking 'bout love and my failed career as a boxer....

Comment

• it was her, the girl who treasures me.
                      She said: I love you, do you love me?
                      I can't recall if I answered at all

Comment

Working...
                      X