Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Won't Play Up USA vs. Russia Angle for Sake of Promotion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe because Russia is not known for having boxing greats like Mexico is or other countries. It's more known for spying, cold war, etc. Whereas when it comes to Puerto Rico and Mexico, for example, it's automatic.

Comment

didn't he do that for the first fight when he said they come here to take what's us?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        Maybe because Russia is not known for having boxing greats like Mexico is or other countries. It's more known for spying, cold war, etc. Whereas when it comes to Puerto Rico and Mexico, for example, it's automatic.

Well Comrade Roy Jones is now a Russian citizen, so they have one of the greatest to call family.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          russia has no chance to defeat america in anything period
          Women's shotput.

'part from that, their women are hands down better looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            It's nice to see Ward take the igh road, but this is why Roc Nation is failing. Floyd (and Roger) took advantage of the USA vs. Mexico narrative. He even took over the Cinco de Mayo weekend, when he took over the #1 spot from Oscar De La Hoya! That's why GBP is shi*ting in their pants over fears that Mayweather vs. McGregor would eclipse the Canelo vs. GGG fight. The job of Ward is to win. The job of Roc Nation is to promote the fight in a manner that brings in the most revenue!
            Only idiots would pay to see Mayweather vs McGregor.

Do you think Mayweather would be McGregor in a MMA fight?

The same answer is do you think McGregor would beat Mayweather in boxing match?

Comment

Ward is a habitual liar with selective memory!

He said that the eastern European fighters tryna come over here and take ours, what a diva this guy is!

Calls Kov a bully but was weight bullying his entire career at 168 and now he struggles mightly with someone his own size!

Kov made him unsure of himself if he can take on a heavyweight after all that talk about wanting to fight there!

Don't matter, Ward complains about not getting the credit or attention but has one of the most unpleasant styles you can ever lay eyes on and doesn't know how to promote himself, this rematch was the perfect moment to do it but yet he refuses cuz he wants to act holier than thou which isn't true!

SMH

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
                Good, we don't need more of this "the west vs Russia" garbage.
                We do! As an American, I'll be rooting for Andre Ward AGAIN! USA USA!!! I do think that he should have lost a close decision in The First (although I had several even rounds that could have gone either way). I hope AW Wins This 1 convincingly!

Comment

Well, that's ok. I am not really sure what promotional angle they apply since the first fight did terrible.

Ward and Kovalev just don't capture the public's imagination no matter how good they are.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    russia has no chance to defeat america in anything period
                    Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    Women's shotput.

'part from that, their women are hands down better looking.
                    I heard somebody say had Russia used their women we would've lost the cold war lol

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                      I heard somebody say had Russia used their women we would've lost the cold war lol
                      Wht are you talkign about woman period, you twink phaggot boy ? what have you seen in your life besides balls in your mouth ??!!!! Nothing much. Hahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X