Comment

Happy Birthday bruh!
      Have a blast, get wasted..

Oh don't forget you are on support shift tonight

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post

or

not sure of TS's musical inclinations
        More of an Ice Cube kinda guy than a Beatles kinda guy, but my musical tastes are pretty open. I try not to shut out any songs based on genre before giving it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          More of an Ice Cube kinda guy than a Beatles kinda guy, but my musical tastes are pretty open. I try not to shut out any songs based on genre before giving it a try.
          those were the only 2 that came to mind (that werent about a chick).

i take it the rest of the week will be one big party ? hump day in no day to party.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
            those were the only 2 that came to mind (that werent about a chick).

i take it the rest of the week will be one big party ? hump day in no day to party.
            Unfortunately not, I started my job only a couple of weeks ago so I didn't feel comfortable taking much time off. But I'll be spending tonight with my girlfriend plus I got plans for the weekend to get hammered

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Unfortunately not, I started my job only a couple of weeks ago so I didn't feel comfortable taking much time off. But I'll be spending tonight with my girlfriend plus I got plans for the weekend to get hammered
              sex tape ! sex tape ! sex tape !

Comment

Working...
              X