Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn Eyes Statement Win: Stopping Pacquiao is The Way To Go!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor guy is gonna find out real early he was not ready for this fight. Even with Pacquiao being past his prime he will prove to be too much. Horn has not fought anyone close to Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
      Are you serious? Salka wasnt even rated top 50 at 140 and danny garcia was #1 at 140. Jeff horn although not a houshold name is #2 ibf #2 wbo and even boxrec has him #12 at welterweight. Have you even seen him fight? I thought it was rod salka until i watched him fight and he has really good skills and is fast, also has decent power. Still a tune up for pacquiao but nowhere near garcia salka.
      You can buy ratings, go look at his fights he is not yet top 10 for me.

Comment

Can some of you half wits look up Horns record? He's rated number 2 by the IBF and has faced the same level of opposition as Terence Crawford. Do some research!

Comment

Arum really trying to extend the life of his cash cow a little longer with these bum fights, but the fact is Pac is still competitive with the tier fighters so this is nothing but an Arum "milk the cow" move until he has no choice but to put him in with Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            if pac losses to this guy, imana ....
            It would be like Muhammad ali losing to that 6-0 bum Leon Spinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              You can buy ratings, go look at his fights he is not yet top 10 for me.
              You can buy boxrec ratings? Why would you? Look im not saying hes elite or even a top 10 welter, all im saying is rod salka wasnt even top 50 at 140 and Jeff horn is legit top 15 and is also a good fighter if youve watched him fight. I looked on youtube before i passed judgement and he is a good fighter and throws alot of punches and is quick which will make for a somewhat exciting fight. I never said it wasnt another tune up or cherry pick but at least this guy is a good fighter

Comment

Different Levels in Boxing

Horn will endup like others who think they have what it takes to defeat Pacquiao. As Tim Bradley said before Jessie Vargas fight with Pacquiao: "There are different levels in boxing, and Vargas will found out."

Margacheato and friend Bumbum Rios also predicted to knockout Pacquiao and we know what happen.

Comment

Working...
                X