Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we giving pac and floyd the past legend treatment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we giving pac and floyd the past legend treatment?

Are we giving PBF and PAC the special past great fighters treatment? Or are these two just far better than the current rosters of fighters?

Because whenever we put a prime PBF or PAC fantasy fight threads against these welterweight guys it always ends up other Floyd white washing them and Manny brutaly knocking them out.

They, for the most part, dominated a division, a stacked one. Yes, they're special and we can weigh that pretty easily considering that guys May fought are still fighting and Pac is still beating relevant fighters like Bradley.

Comment

Considering people were making threads about May/Pac vs Leanoard/Duran while they were still active I don't think picking them over Garcia or Thurman is really any special treatment all the sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
        Considering people were making threads about May/Pac vs Leanoard/Duran while they were still active I don't think picking them over Garcia or Thurman is really any special treatment all the sudden.

This.

I think the OP is just a new poster and isn't familiar with boxing's timeline and how it correlates to NSB.

Literally nothing has changed. Floyd dominated the division before he retired and there isn't anyone significant and new there.

Manny on the other hand has always been overhyped, whoever is running around saying he would stop people is probably drunk. Several welters right now are a 50/50 fight or I would favor against Manny, that includes Bradley if they ever fight again, it also includes Maidana who might come back, and it definitely includes Brook who will still compete at WW.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

This.

I think the OP is just a new poster and isn't familiar with boxing's timeline and how it correlates to NSB.

Literally nothing has changed. Floyd dominated the division before he retired and there isn't anyone significant and new there.

Manny on the other hand has always been overhyped, whoever is running around saying he would stop people is probably drunk. Several welters right now are a 50/50 fight or I would favor against Manny, that includes Bradley if they ever fight again, it also includes Maidana who might come back, and it definitely includes Brook who will still compete at WW.
          Dude, you can never stop hating on manny can't you? And how many fights does manny need to take to prove to you that Bradley, a HOF is easy work for him. And Maidana, a one dimensional face first brawler, he would get beat up like Rios.

Comment

Working...
          X