Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freddie Gray Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are too much man, I'd consider it funny if it wasn't all like ten of you just like pantomiming all these same opinions, and like reinforcing each other (probably like 6-7 if you take into account a few obvious alts) but it's so much day after day effort that I kinda worry.

Don't worry ****servative members, I am praying for you guys.

Btw im not a Liberal either, they're almost as bad on here lately with Addix.
    Last edited by Rudyo; 07-28-2016, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
      You guys are too much man, I'd consider it funny if it wasn't all like ten of you just like pantomiming all these same opinions, and like reinforcing each other (probably like 6-7 if you take into account a few obvious alts) but it's so much day after day effort that I kinda worry.

Don't worry ****servative members, I am praying for you guys.

Btw im not a Liberal either, they're almost as bad on here lately with Addix.
      Bredda, they are very dedicated to their craft. It's sad but entertaining.

Comment

I guess we're expected to believe Freddie Gray died of natural causes or something?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          They got 6.4 million dollars in taxpayer money.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...a3a_story.html

For apparently no reason at all.

Michael Brown's ridiculous black power mother who celebrated when the officers were killed in Dallas and dresses like Flava Flav has become a minor celebrity, appeared at the Democratic National Convention and turned her BLM fame into a lucrative career. She's likely directly responsible for her son's irrational violent reaction to seeing a cop but we treat her like a hero.

It's a new for-profit industry.
          Michael Brown was a young thug who was headed to cause even more problems. It bothers me that now he's going to be remembered as some sort of martyr. The worst part is people ignore his actions like they were ok. That is the main problem with the BLM thing. There is zero accountability.

In Gray's case the police needed to be charged. Same goes for the south carOlina man shot in the back and Eric Garner.

The worst part about the Gray case is the guy was obviously killed by accident, yet they tried to cover it up.

Comment

Working...
          X