No announcement yet.

What Was DeGeale Trying to SAY at the in ring post interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Was DeGeale Trying to SAY at the in ring post interview

in the post interviews, degeale was saying stuff he dont how but all of a sudden porky is hiting hard, he watched a few years ago he wasnt punching like that and insulating a bunch of things .

was this just him being a poor sport?

He's just saying what most fans are thinking. Not about Medina necessarily, but anyone who's in the ring. And the fighter is the one whos in there getting hit & putting his health & well being at risk so I think he's the guy who should be given the most leeway in talking about this sorta stuff.

Personally I got no problem with this sorta talk as I think there is for sure a problem that everyone knows exists, but few are doing anything at all about.

As far as Porky, if he's not on PEDs he should take DeGale's words as a compliment. I think in todays boxing world being accused of being on PEDs when you aren't is one of the highest compliments you can be given.

Comment

Originally posted by #CaneloKhan View Post
      in the post interviews, degeale was saying stuff he dont how but all of a sudden porky is hiting hard, he watched a few years ago he wasnt punching like that and insulating a bunch of things .

was this just him being a poor sport?
      hell yea he's crying cause he knows he lost that fight when you get rekt you throw the ped thing out there look at rosado crying all these ******s that talk big but when they get an ass whooping they seriously believe they are untouchable been protected too long thast's all WAR PORKY!!

Comment

Working...
      X