Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the disproportionate outrage of "Social Justice" dangerous?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the disproportionate outrage of "Social Justice" dangerous?

In light of the Virginia shooting as well as growing racial tensions all over the country, is the delusional narcissistic victim role playing seen in young modern liberal persons of color a recipe for violent acts?

The guy responsible for the Virginia shootings earlier today tweeted out complaints about his white co-workers getting him in trouble and allegedly using racist language, and how he was bringing it up to to the EEOC. The motivation for his attack was perceived racist and discriminatory acts that, even if true, sound relatively minor.

Now, I know what many responses will be. "He was a mentally unstable lunatic, this is not emblematic of a wider issue". I would say that the majority of Social Justice warriors are mentally and emotionally unstable people as well. They center their lives around perceived injustices and blaming the great white boogeyman for all problems in their lives.

Take a look at the shooting of Mike Brown. He just got done robbing a liquor store when he attacked a cop who stopped him in the street. Social justice warriors have turned him into a hero and martyr and the cop as a murderer, even though the facts of the case demonstrate that the cop acted accordingly on all fronts. It is pure, willful delusion to change the narrative into false victimization. It is not a harmless delusion though, because it engenders further violence even without objectively just cause.

The issue reminds me of a short story by Jorge Luis Borges called Emma Zunz. I believe it represents the dangerous, delusional state of self-created victims that we are now seeing in SJW's. I recommend giving it a read here http://www.deceptology.com/2010/01/e...is-borges.html

Here is an excerpt-
    "Actually, the story was incredible, but it impressed everyone because substantially it was true. True was Emma Zunz' tone, true was her shame, true was her hate. True also was the outrage she had suffered: only the circumstances were false, the time, and one or two proper names."

Now before I get accused of anything, yes racism exists and there are a number of instances of real discriminatory issues that need to be addressed. They need to be addressed with a sound mind and facts, though. Not the sensationalism of the mentally ill and the stupid.
    Yes
    75.00%
    No
    25.00%
    Das racist
    0.00%

I say that it is to a certain extent but it goes both ways. I have always argued that fauxnews isn't just a mouth piece for the republican party and harmless. People like Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly aren't just professional trolls that we need to admire because of their success.

They are people who are inciting people to hatred. The same goes for the left. When you have people like Al Sharpton who do the same on the other side, it's not good for the country.

I think most people may agree with what they say, but would never act on it. Then there's others that agree with it, and are pushed over the edge because of this hate speech we here on MSNBC and fauxnews.

I think it's the reason Donald Trump is so popular. He's tapping into the frustration, ignorance and bigotry of people in America.

It is dangerous, but it goes both ways.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I say that it is to a certain extent but it goes both ways. I have always argued that fauxnews isn't just a mouth piece for the republican party and harmless. People like Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly aren't just professional trolls that we need to admire because of their success.

They are people who are inciting people to hatred. The same goes for the left. When you have people like Al Sharpton who do the same on the other side, it's not good for the country.

I think most people may agree with what they say, but would never act on it. Then there's others that agree with it, and are pushed over the edge because of this hate speech we here on MSNBC and fauxnews.

I think it's the reason Donald Trump is so popular. He's tapping into the frustration, ignorance and bigotry of people in America.

It is dangerous, but it goes both ways.
          Some of those names profit off of tapping into the animus between races, but they really aren't the problem. The problem is the atmosphere of younger generations who don't even have the tools to comprehend the world around them thanks to the rampant narcissism and entitlement people are being raised with in this country. Their disconnect from reality effectively turn them into sociopaths seeking recompense for crimes not being committed, crimes that are the manifestation of their own shame and uselessness.

“Those who are unhappy
          clutch at shadows, and to
          give themselves an enjoyment
          that truth refuses them, they
          artfully bring into being all
          sorts of illusions.”
          Marquis de Sade

I might have to let this topic die on the vine. ******ed memes that have nothing to do with my topic are not a good sign of what I can expect

Comment

Of course it's dangerous and the problem is growing. Too many people believe that life isn't fair and that they deserve more. Most of these people have food to eat and a roof over their head, yet somehow feel that life has short changed them. Lack of accountability is the issue and will continue to grow as long as the media and government keep labelling these people as victims.

Comment

I don't know all the details but I don't think that man should've shot and murdered those 2 people.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                I don't know all the details but I don't think that man should've shot and murdered those 2 people.
                **** had absolutely nothing to do with the church shooting or social justice at all

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                  Some of those names profit off of tapping into the animus between races, but they really aren't the problem. The problem is the atmosphere of younger generations who don't even have the tools to comprehend the world around them thanks to the rampant narcissism and entitlement people are being raised with in this country. Their disconnect from reality effectively turn them into sociopaths seeking recompense for crimes not being committed, crimes that are the manifestation of their own shame and uselessness.

“Those who are unhappy
                  clutch at shadows, and to
                  give themselves an enjoyment
                  that truth refuses them, they
                  artfully bring into being all
                  sorts of illusions.”
                  Marquis de Sade

I might have to let this topic die on the vine. ******ed memes that have nothing to do with my topic are not a good sign of what I can expect
                  I think you underestimate what these "news" organizations influence have, and the harshness of your comments about this generation.

Look, are there a lot of stupid entitled people in this generation? Yes, but there's also a lot of good kids, smart kids that are becoming more and more compassionate about subjects and people that we as a society were never before.

Look at the way the treatment of gays has come in the last 10 years. Look at how this generation has truly battled racism. The reason there's a split is because the old guard is desperately holding on to something they know is going to be gone in a few years.

We are going through a change, and in order to go through a change you have to go through some rough things. Violence, civil unrest, seperation of ideologies, but in the end, I think we will be ok.

We are heading toward a path of righteousness, not evil. We are condemning everything that was wrong and accepted before. Sure you have people and media outlets that are pushing the hate, but we identify that and are rejecting that.

Comment

Working...
                  X