Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Luis Castillo VS Floyd Mayweather I, Who really won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you watch the mayweather deception on youtube you will see mayweather did not give as good as he got. you will see castillo getting through a lot and interestingly floyd super accurate mayweather getting blocked/missing a lot. that's if you care about where punches actually land. i personally don't. as long as you throw them, i'll take it from there and make up my own story.

Comment

Floyd got his ass whipped, that robbery was clear as day.

The poll results speaks for itself.

Comment

It was a close fight but Floyd def won it by a few rounds. Didn't Floyd break his hand in this fight somewhere during the middle rounds? I could be wrong though, it could have injured his shoulder or something.

Comment

116-112 for castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
            It was a close fight but Floyd def won it by a few rounds. Didn't Floyd break his hand in this fight somewhere during the middle rounds? I could be wrong though, it could have injured his shoulder or something.

Yup Floyd had a messed up shoulder before the fight and broke his hand in the first round.

before the rematch Castillo had gout in his toe, he also had tennis elbow from earlier in the week.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              if you watch the mayweather deception on youtube you will see mayweather did not give as good as he got. you will see castillo getting through a lot and interestingly floyd super accurate mayweather getting blocked/missing a lot. that's if you care about where punches actually land. i personally don't. as long as you throw them, i'll take it from there and make up my own story.
              Really pal?

We need to watch an edited video to find out who really won the fight, as opposed to watching the fight itself?

Should all of the ringside media who scored the fight for Mayweather LIVE from the same vantage point of the judges be forced to watch an edited video in order to see the light as well?

Originally posted by liraj View Post
              Floyd got his ass whipped, that robbery was clear as day.

The poll results speaks for itself.

That's nice. He won a popularity contest on a obsecure message board among a few dozen of neckbearded basement dwellers who don't have the slightest clue on how to score a boxing match.

It's a shame almost nobody with credentials that watched the fight LIVE at ringside had Castillo winning.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
                Can Anybody find me a press row scorer that scored the fight for Castillo? I Haven't located one single press row score that had the fight for Castillo, and i've been searching for years.

Comment

I had Mayweather winning 115-111. People need to realise that fights are scored round by round not as a whole.

Comment

I had Castillo winning by one round. Either way the fight could have gone, but if you judge the rounds a certain way, then one fighter will win. Some close rounds in there.

Floyd was definitely uncomfortable.

Comment

Floyd won on the official scorecards so i will respect that. Even though everyone thought Floyd lost including Floyd himself that dont matter god was on Floyds side that night as was the judges.

We will respect the fact that is a win on Floyds resume, just dont boast about being unbeaten out of respect though is what i say.

Comment

Working...
                      X