Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new poster here, who is the best ref and judges and who are the worst?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new poster here, who is the best ref and judges and who are the worst?

jumping in the water with sharks swimming around
    i like smoger(maybe a little slow to stop the fight), mills lane, except for allowing tyson to eat holyfield's ear, i hate lawrence cole, and ref's who stop the fight way too fast. who you got?

Jack Reiss is a good ref.

Comment

Originally posted by victorious61 View Post
      jumping in the water with sharks swimming around
      i like smoger(maybe a little slow to stop the fight), mills lane, except for allowing tyson to eat holyfield's ear, i hate lawrence cole, and ref's who stop the fight way too fast. who you got?
      Toney Weeks and Kenny Bayless are two lousy referees. They make stupid mistakes and show favoritism for certain boxers like Weeks for Ward and Bayless for Mayweather. Bayless is Mayweather's personal referee and ends up being the ref for a large number of Mayweather's fights which I think is no accident.

Comment

Mike Tyson at WrestleMania XIV, and Judge Judy Sheindlin.

Comment

Worst two are Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles who did the fury v wilder fight.

Comment

Jack Reiss is #1 referee

CJ Ross is a good judge

Comment

Worst judges are Bert Clements, Byrd, Waleska Roldan, Duane Ford, Dave Moretti, and CJ Ross. Steve Willis and Jack Reiss are top refs.

Comment

best reff is David Fields, worst is...' i am the weferwee' Ian John lewis.

by a country mile..

Comment

Working...
                X