Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop the stupidity, Fury is not lineal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He lost his lineal status when he decided to put on 10 stone and sniff so much coke that he put pablo escabar to shame

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Lazy reasoning. When Lewis retired it became vacant and people fought for it to become lineal. Lewis can't then unretired and claim to be lineal owner when vacant lineal has found new owner already.
      Wilder and Josh were too scared to contest for it and fury came back before lineal status went to either wilder or josh
      Its lazy reasoning that is reflecting your logic. Whether or not Fury was retired, fake retired, semi-retired, instagram-retired, suspended, banned or just hibernating for 2 years he was inactive. The status of lineal became vacant and is still vacant. Regardless if the #1 and #2 fought to claim it in his absence it is still vacant. Where is it written that if a title is vacant the previous fighter who held it can come back and claim it after any amount of time.. you literally made that up in your head and speaking as if it is gospel. I'm not even going to try to find an example of that because it's not worth the effort.

Lineal champ is vacant.. deal with it

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        If fury had of retired, then linea l title you could say was vacant, but wilder and Josh dithered so much about fighting for the vacant titke. So in mean time fury unretired before wilder and Josh could settle it.
        So furyis in a nutshell remains lineal champ due to indecisivenes of the 2 ditherers
        When the cats away ie tyson, the mice ie wilder, Josh should play. But they didn't want to. And now the cat is back. Josh missed his chance.
        I agree with this. If those two guys would had got it on then Fury would had to fight his way to regaining it. But now we have the situation we have now. In a perfect world Fury would had remained active and it would had made the HW division hotter but that is not the case

Comment

• Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
          How did I get caught lying? Fury said multiple times it took him over a year to lose the weight going back to his comeback announcement in April. Now you're saying he said in another interview he started with BJS in November. Who gives a ****? I don't give a **** when he started training how does it impact my life? That's why I have 1600 posts and you have 25k yet I've been here way longer than you. I don't live vicariously through others. Fury is lineal, people way more important than you recognize it, you don't? **** it! You're a nobody that writes derp derp like a 14 year old. Do you! Go make another 10 threads about Wilder and Fury and drop another 1000 posts hating on people that don't acknowledge your existence! God bless brother. You're the man Bobby Jarrett you're the man!
          You are spinning your wheels in the mud with this guy. He thinks that his opinions are facts and refuses to see anybody's else counterpoints

Comment

Working...
          X