This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Australian shop owner under fire for banning black teens from store

A MILK bar owner in Melton has this afternoon taken down a racially charged poster banning “14-18-year-old blacks and dogs” after sparking controversy.

Lunjie Lin told the Herald Sun he first decided to print and posted the inflammatory sign after a shoplifting incident this morning involving Sudanese children

“It’s happened about 20 times in two months and today when I tried to stop them they were asking to fight me,” Mr Lin said.

“I was so angry so I went and made that sign and hung it up, a few hours later I thought about it and took it down.”

Mr Lin said he hoped the act would not inspire criminals to target his store.

“I am fed up,” he said.

“Whenever I call the police there is nothing they can do.”

A local resident spotted the sign and posted it to social media, sparking a controversy that surprised nearby residents.

Long-time Melton local Ivan Dunlop said he had never seen racial tensions in the area.

“It’s always been really good here I’ve never heard of anyone doing something like this before,” he said.

“Melton is a really nice and welcoming community.”

But 19-year-old Michael, who refused to give a last name for fear of being targeted, said there were tensions beneath the surface of the community

“I’m from Frankston initially and I feel worse off here,” he said.

“I know there is a crime problem here but you can’t be racially targeting people like that.”

A Victorian Police spokesman said officers had been made aware of the sign.

“Victoria Police does not support the language of the poster and deems the message as inappropriate.”

Kind of disappointed to find out what a milk bar is. Was hoping it was like the old timey ice cream parlor with a soda jerk chasin off little colored kids. But that my friends is just a shitty ass bodega.

Comment

You know the movie Purge? We need that in real life.

Comment

Dindus gonna Dindus

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
          dem chillens dindu nuffin - ol racest dog eatin mfuk
          They were recorded on video.

Comment

Those fukin punks Id throw a punch with an intent to kill.

Comment

Working...
            X