Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Bostonguy look/talk/write smart enough to pass his CPA exam?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are the entry exams required to become a boxingscene mod?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      what are the entry exams required to become a boxingscene mod?
      The requirement is to not ban any trolling & supremacy bull**** in NSB. Makes me sick every time I go into a thread.
      Someone should go to therealpugilist's house and strangle him to death, he doesn't deserve to breathe. This POS should've been in that London crowd today. Never has he made a post that didn't contain veiled racism.

Comment

Yes, I passed all 4 sections of the CPA exam - I just got the official letter from NASBA (National Association of State Boards of Accountancy) yesterday. I can now apply for the license.

You can ask me any accounting question under the sun and I will be able to answer it.

Come at me, bruh!

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Yes, I passed all 4 sections of the CPA exam - I just got the official letter from NASBA (National Association of State Boards of Accountancy) yesterday. I can now apply for the license.

You can ask me any accounting question under the sun and I will be able to answer it.

Come at me, bruh!
          Congrats...

Comment

Come at me, bruh!

oh yea?

but can you turn Butler red in an hour?

didnt think so

Comment

Come at me, bruh!
              Congrats. should I fire TurboTax and call you?

Comment

Come at me, bruh!
                BostonGuy

what's a legit home business that you can use as a deduction.. i know someone using all his expenses/bills at home as deduction.. he is selling some stuff not really making money there because he has a full time job.. but the tax he is paying is really low because according to him all his bills/expenses at home can be used as deduction..

Comment

Congrats BostonGuy, I know plenty of professors who worked for the IRS, FBI and Big 4 firms who all say the CPA is no joke.

What are you gonna do now? You could pretty much get hired anywhere. You're going for private for public job?

I woulda maybe gone for it since I have the amount of accounting/business credits and the overall 150 credits needed but my profession turned out to be much different and i'm happy with it, no use in taking the CPA. My current job is sorta the field I wanted and accounting was just something to do in college in case i'm not cut for the government agency I work for. Wanted something "practical" for a degree.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    BostonGuy

what's a legit home business that you can use as a deduction..
                    Brothel....

Comment

Come at me, bruh!
                      Congrats BG.. check your email I've sent my W2..

Comment

Working...
                      X