Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man tries to steal car, gets held down, smacked, and POOPS himself!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    dude got the last laugh

just look at his face! he's proud!

dook diggler 1 - larry 0
    lol

fawk yeah.. that's what i'm talking about just straight shittin your jeans.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      I live the fact that he is pinned down, has been smacked around but was still throwing signs for the camera...
      he has that look on his face like whatever you got me, after this is over im coming back to shoot all you mf's.

Comment

Originally posted by poeppelmeier View Post
        lol

fawk yeah.. that's what i'm talking about just straight shittin your jeans.

straight poopin brih. that's how i'd want to go.

Comment

those guys are so rude.....the shltter clearly needed one of these

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            its already embarassing enough that you're getting smacked around like that. you shitted on yourself. why not just try to get up and fight back? i mean whats the worst that can happen? even if you get knocked out, thats better than to just sit there and get smack around like that.
            Hah, I know right? At the very end, it appears like he did make a feeble attempt to do something... Only after letting dude mount you, and smack you across the face about 8 times.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
              Hahah he says "you stank! you shyte yourself"? And the dude just blankly stares at him and nods his head yes.

HAHAHAHAH

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
              Hahaha I still can't get over at the end, when he finally ties to fight back after being ***** smacked for the thousandth time, the people standing around say "be careful he DOOKYING." and he's like "yeah I know he DOOKYING."
              the person doing the punking is an older black guy.

these guys are like baby boy's step dad in baby boy.

older black guys i dont really have a problem with.

its the 15-35 demographic that is causing all the crime, troulbe, and making the majority of the black community look bad. these are the guys that are going to jail, home invading, doing the knock out game, BLMing...

If you notice the BLMers... its usually young black guys.

Im finding more and more the older black guys are AGAINST BLM:

It make sense to me.

Older, more experienced, they've seen actual racism and not this cant get a cab you called me n word racism.....They have jobs and responsibilities....The dont got time for this mickey mouse bull**** while the younger ones are the...

REBELS WITHOUT A CAUSE.

It totally makes sense.

Comment

It's an underutilized self defense mechanism. Are you really going to get into a fight with a dude who just shit himself? It's strategy. You guys aren't giving ole boy enough credit for his high level IQ scientific street fighting. He's like the Floyd of the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  the person doing the punking is an older black guy.

these guys are like baby boy's step dad in baby boy.

older black guys i dont really have a problem with.

its the 15-35 demographic that is causing all the crime, troulbe, and making the majority of the black community look bad. these are the guys that are going to jail, home invading, doing the knock out game, BLMing...

If you notice the BLMers... its usually young black guys.

Im finding more and more the older black guys are AGAINST BLM:

It make sense to me.

Older, more experienced, they've seen actual racism and not this cant get a cab you called me n word racism.....They have jobs and responsibilities....The dont got time for this mickey mouse bull**** while the younger ones are the...

REBELS WITHOUT A CAUSE.

It totally makes sense.

Agree 100% mate. That demographic, which probably accounts for no more than 3-5% of the total population, is causing over 50% of all violent crimes... It's really probably more like 75-80%, but the leaders in black cities have told cops to "stop arresting so many people," so while the arrest rates have dropped significantly in Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, Washington DC, the violent crime/victimization rates have remained the same,or even INCREASED.

There are so many people working their asses off to keep the "stats off the paper" regarding crime committed by young black males...

All it takes is a quick look at the court docket, jail inmate roster, arrest warrants, etc. to notice the overwhelmingly amount of young blacks for violent crimes compared to other age/race demographics.

Comment

Damn super fail

Comment

lmfao typical new jersey nukkas

Comment

Working...
                      X