Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Democrats elect another candidate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Democrats elect another candidate?

Americans please explain:

Ok so I read Hillary has lung problems and uncontrollable farting spates. If her health which is the reason she sited for resigning from the foreign office last time is not up to scratch then what happens next? Will the Democrats elect another candidate and will that mean the elections getting post poned so Obama can have 4 more years? How does the system work?

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post

Ok so I read Hillary has lung problems and uncontrollable farting spates. If her health which is the reason she sited for resigning from the foreign office last time is not up to scratch then what happens next? Will the Democrats elect another candidate and will that mean the elections getting post poned so Obama can have 4 more years? How does the system work?

Comment

She probably will stick it out and won't be replaced. If she can't, I'm pretty sure they will replace her and the vote will happen in November.

Comment

No obama doesn't get another 4 years. Goldman Sachs (via Bill Clinton) does.
        Last edited by ////; 09-12-2016, 12:16 PM.

Comment

One thing that won't happen is Obama getting another four years.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            One thing that won't happen is Obama getting another four years.
            One of my right wing nut job friends is claiming that Obama will declare a state of emergency and "take over" the government.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              One of my right wing nut job friends is claiming that Obama will declare a state of emergency and "take over" the government.
              That is something I don't worry about because I deem it so unlikely.

Comment

Its time to move on with your life, this election is over.

Unless Hillary dies, she is the next president.

There is no path that leads to a trump win.

Comment

Hillary is a demon like 91% of politicians, she can't die. She's probably just trying to cough out a human arm that got stuck in her throat. Older humans can be very chewy I've heard other demons say.

Comment

i think trump should win by default. hillary is near death and sanders is a traitor to his own cause and own supporters. trump has been here since the very beginning. he is for the people not the corporations. he is for the benefit of all americans (legal americans). he is here to make america great again.

Comment

Working...
                    X