Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Povetkin pass the first 3 VADA tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Povetkin pass the first 3 VADA tests?

WADA said that all tests before March 1st that detected less than 1 microgram is evidence that they took it before January 1st,. Povetkins results show he had 0.07 micrograms. Which means he took it months ago and it was in his system for the tests he passed. Not a great look for testing.

Becuase he sneakily tried to take it after the ban.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      Becuase he sneakily tried to take it after the ban.
      Even if he took it after the ban, such low levels is evidence that he took it months ago (WADA said this). It means he had it in his system when he was tested by VADA the first 3 times and they failed to detect it.

Comment

My guess is that he consults with an "expert" that specializes in beating tests. After the first few tests they got ****y and increased whatever they were doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Even if he took it after the ban, such low levels is evidence that he took it months ago (WADA said this). It means he had it in his system when he was tested by VADA the first 3 times and they failed to detect it.
          Probably.......he might have even been using it to mask something. Or tried to cycle it in before the fight thinking he wouldnt get caught. Him and his team are shady mofos its good that the WBC called the fight off .

Comment

Because he was clean then. Clean as in beating the test. My guess is that he has taken microdoses of the ped. Phuck him. Ban him. Fine him.

Comment

I think the most likely scenario was he was microdosing or he masked his usage in the 3 previous tests prior to the dirty one.

Some of the people more aggressively defending Povetkin have suggested they feel that the amount he popped for is so small it might not have even shown up on the 3 previous tests. Idk how true that could be since the go to for why Povetkin tested positive for this is cuz it can last for months & testing for 70x less then Povetkin did will get you dinged on the drug text, but I've seen no examples of it being a possibility yet so who knows for sure.

Comment

All I know wilder is a coward, he will pull out of the fight, he aint on no G shit like salido who said he dont care what Vargas is on he still whoop em.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                  Him and his team are shady mofos
                  True. I believe there have been 2 instances of guys who beat a World of Boxing fighter who've later come up dirty to have their win reversed. One may or may not have had that outcome refused over the RUSADA corruption scandal iirc (allegedly they were giving clean piss to Russian fighters across many sports &/or doctoring tests). This is the first time a World of Boxing fighter has popped & this might actually be the first time any World of Boxing fighter has been tested by VADA & not the RUSADA.

Comment

Povetkin's team should have consulted Floyd first regarding how to cheat!

Floyd has the blueprint doe!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X