This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Texas teacher arrested after video shows her slapping student

A Texas high school teacher was arrested Friday after a video surfaced online that shows her repeatedly striking a student in the head.

In the nine-second video, a teacher identified by NBC News as Mary Hastings of Ozen High School in Beaumont, slaps a student five times after an apparent disruption in the class.

“Because you’re stopping him from graduating, you idiot ass!” Hastings says while slapping the student.

“Why you did that?” the student asks after Hastings strikes him.

Hastings, 63, then seems to repeat the student's words in a mocking tone.

What happened before and after the video remains unclear, NBC News noted.

The Beaumont Independent School District released a statement condemning child abuse, noting the teacher was immediately removed from the classroom after the incident and placed on administrative leave.

“The Beaumont Independent School District can confirm that an Ozen High School teacher was arrested today for physically assaulting a student,” the district said.

“The conduct was substantiated by video footage viewed by BISD police and administration.”

Hastings was arrested on a single assault charge and released on bail, according to the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office.

Whatever happened to the good ol days where the teacher just had sex with the students?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      Whatever happened to the good ol days where the teacher just had sex with the students?

based on the video, i'd rather take the slaps

Comment

Lol damn. What a ****

Comment

Her fat white ass is about to get crucified.....

COUNT ON IT

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
            based on the video, i'd rather take the slaps
            True that. Those were probably his options

Comment

You cant teach these little black kids nothing.

Went to school with them my whole life, the only way they make it is if you put them in schools with white kids., and separate them from there black peers.

But than they would be sell outs and coons, right black people?

Comment

And LOL at the whites in the comments of the duplicate video on youtube saying "race has nothing to do with it".

But I can guarantee if it was a black woman hitting a white boy, all hell would break loose in the comments and ******s would be posting "white lives matter too"

fckk out of here.
                Last edited by BigNuts; 04-11-2016, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

Went to school with them my whole life, the only way they make it is if you put them in schools with white kids., and separate them from there black peers.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post

Apparently you need to go back to school a little longer because your grammar and punctuation is absolutely horrendous.

Comment

Working...
                    X