Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else miss Manny when he wasn't a Christian? (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manny mid 20s was one tough sob.

Comment

Back when he was drinking beer and banging hookers lol.

Comment

Manny is a devout CATHOLIC not Christian , 2 different things, anyway Mannys just getting old thts all he will retire soon

Comment

That manny seems pretty cool, not the bible thumping ****phobe

Comment

I respect the manny before Morales 2 and the manny after the Algieri fight

he took drug testing before Morales 2 and conquered his fear of needles after he beat Algieri

all jokes aside a religion is a religion....you are still who you are to the core regardless of what biblical texts you read and the truth always comes to light

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              We need to get Manny on the booze again.
              And to ******** random hookers.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

he took drug testing before Morales 2 and conquered his fear of needles after he beat Algieri

all jokes aside a religion is a religion....you are still who you are to the core regardless of what biblical texts you read and the truth always comes to light
                It was a medical test for Morales. The commission supposedly lost the blood sample Pacquiao gave them about a month before and needed another sample 2 days from the fight when Pacquiao was drained making weight.

And he has been doing advanced drug testing since his comeback after Marquez IV starting with Rios.
                Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-18-2016, 01:13 PM.

Comment

I miss Manny on Roids, PACROID was awesome!! Normal PAC is just normal

Comment

pac always been a religious person. Its just that in his early days he didnt fully commit to it yet because he was still banging h0es on the side. If u watch some of his old fights back in the lower weights, he's been thanking god since then. Watch the fight between manny and that african guy where pac had like a week notice or something. After that fight, manny was thanking god saying thank u lord over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post

Exactly!!! I agree completely!

PAC vs PACROID

I like the real PAC better

Comment

Working...
                      X