Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

one thing mayweather & pacquiao have in commen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one thing mayweather & pacquiao have in commen?

They are both hated by the liberal media....Pacquiao hated for his views on gays & being a bible thumper....& Mayweather hated by liberal/femanist for SUPPOSE domestic abuse.....f##k libtards....vote Trump

Both are filthy rich right now.

Comment

If you are famous some people will hate you. It comes with the territory. As NUCLEAR said they are both filthy rich so that can help ease whatever pain being hated by some might cause them.

Comment

The liberal media and feminists are not the only people who find Floyd's "SUPPOSED" treatment of women disgusting. Any normal human being would, too.

Comment

"Liberals" are an alliance of completely separate groups who all passionately hate each other so basically no matter who you are they hate you.

You can be 1 or 2 of the things they like, but if you are a liberal straight male who eats hamburgers for example, several of the naggy dyke/ambulance chaser component groups will still hate you and want your life ruined.

The funniest part is all those crazy groups unite they find someone like Hillary, a washed up/cheated-on trophy wife who is getting an entitlement job because she's related to Bill, has been busted intentionally sabotaging foreign governments, in bed with megacorporations, etc.

Everything they hate bottled up in one person, but they're so confused and all hate each other so much that's what they ended up with.
          Last edited by ////; 02-16-2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
            They are both hated by the liberal media....Pacquiao hated for his views on gays & being a bible thumper....& Mayweather hated by liberal/femanist for SUPPOSE domestic abuse.....f##k libtards....vote Trump
            I slaps a b1tch or a punk with equal force. Both are a slap away from sucking d1ck.

Just saying.

If I get banned again, I won't come back!

Comment

Originally posted by El Tejano View Post
              Both got over paid for a sub pair performance

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I slaps a b1tch or a punk with equal force. Both are a slap away from sucking d1ck.

Just saying.

If I get banned again, I won't come back!

Zaroku be like..

Last edited by BOXEO _; 02-16-2016, 12:25 PM.

Comment

They're both ducking the most dangerous welterweight fighter around Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                    Zaroku be like..

Add spoon23 and a few other clowns in that line up and I agree.

There will be slaps laid out in proportion to the stupidity displayed..

That's a fact!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X