Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Wlad get a pass for the headbutts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ward has never headbuttet like that
    dude blatantly tucked his chin and launched the thing!

we set the headbutts up with feints and clinches for 3 rounds. slick boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie Mavers View Post
      He fights like a coward, he avoids exchanges at all costs. He is not a true fighter, he is incredibly soft, and this headbutt demonstrates that.
      Correct sir!

Comment

How did I miss that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie Mavers View Post
          During the heavyweight championship fight saturday night, I noticed that Wladimir was blatantly throwing his head into Tyson Fury. If you go back and watch, he did it late in the fight several times.

It was a series of terrible fouls.

I understand Tyson was rabbit punching, but thats only because Wlad would lock his other arm, and Tyson would throw punches with his free hand.

Wlad caused the rabbit punching with his clinching style.

I understand this is a moot point, but I don't believe boxing fans should give Wlad a pass. He crumbled mentally late in the fight, and resorted to Andrew G type tactics.

It exposes him to some degree, he truly lacks the true mental fire to be a champion, to defeat men that are his physical equal.

I believe Wlad needs to explain his behavior.
          Wlad usually avoids them... the buts were clearly cuase by the way Fury lunged in with punches. He was understandable frustrated after being cut twice by headbutts from Fury. I wouldn't classify what he did as out there dirty, especially with the way Tyson was rabbit punching all night, and head butting. It was more the usually technical champion getting into the trenches a little bit.

Also the excuse for rabbit punching isn't really valid. Tyson was clearly targeting the back of Klits head intending to rough him up inside to disturb him mentally inbetween bouts of dancing around outside. Its not often you see points deducted for rabbit punching. It has to be fairly clear, intentional, and not the fault of the other fighter.

Fury was flirting with DQ for rabbit punches.
          Last edited by !! Shawn; 12-02-2015, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            I'm not defending Klitschko at all...it was bad and very obvious and Weeks ignored it even after Fury looked right at him. But what few people saw was that Fury headbutted Klitschko twice and the second one which followed the Klitschko headbutt shortly afterwards opened a cut under the eye of Klitschko. He really didn't get away with anything...he paid.

Klitschko always received favourable referring his entire career. Thank god he didn't own the judges Saturday.
            This, it was more of a you hit me low so Im going to hit you low thing than one guy going out of his way to blatantly foul his opponent.

Comment

Working...
            X