No announcement yet.

Videos of Los Angeles police shooting of unarmed men made public

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos of Los Angeles police shooting of unarmed men made public

Not only were these guys totally innocent they were actually helping to look for the stolen bicycle that the police were called about:
    The men were friends of the man whose bike had been stolen and were helping him search for his bike. Mistaking them for the thieves, the sergeant stopped the men, according to a memo written by a prosecutor from the L.A. County district attorney’s office, who reviewed the case.

Unbelievable video here:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...1098620#page=1

"I have never felt more inclined to address an issue after seeing this video. The lack of coverage or interest in this case is disturbing. This is the most damning evidence of officers basically executing an unarmed man. I say execute because there is no other way to explain this video.

But what is most alarming is that there was no indictments, no admittance of officer wrong doing, and the police did everything they could to hide the videos from the public for 2 years!

This is absolutely the most unjustifiable police killing I have ever seen. There needs to be more attention on this. There needs to be immense changes in the city of Gardena. This death shouldn't be marginalized by the national media. Latino lives matters.

By the way, if you didnt read the article, these "suspects" were actually the victims that the cops were called in to help."

Comment

My opinion remains the same for these types of things. Why waste hundreds of thousands of dollars on court cases? Death penalty is all.

Comment

I dont even know what to say.

Comment

They must have thought he held a gun with a third mutant arm under his shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
            My opinion remains the same for these types of things. Why waste hundreds of thousands of dollars on court cases? Death penalty is all.
            The district attorney’s office declined to file charges against the officers.

The funny thing is people say "oh there was a settlement". Like that ever accomplishes anything. The settlement money is just from the tax payers. The people end up paying for the police officers mistakes who go completely unpunished.

Comment

Wow........

Comment

This is infuriating smfh

Comment

that's ****ing bull**** right there

Comment

Cant believe no one was charged.Its obvious the cops were
                    trigger happy.This has to be corruption,They need to investstigate
                    why there was no charges.Cant take the judical system serious
                    with shlt like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X