Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In order to steal the September date from Canelo, who will F$M have to fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyds "FINAL FIGHT" sells itself,it is not even about the opponent,it is saying good bye to an all time great

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Floyds "FINAL FIGHT" sells itself,it is not even about the opponent,it is saying good bye to an all time great
      Its true, but isn't anything a letdown at this point? The fight he was supposed to be afraid of for years is over and wasn't even competitive. Whats left?

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
        I'm still amazed Floyd didn't save the Manny fight for his last fight. Who else matters to him at this point? My guess is Cotto (although beyond the belt it doesn't matter in the least) or a soft touch like Swift. I would have bought out of my last fight with Showtime and called it a day.
        You wouldn't take a possible low risk fight for 40-60 million. Your a better person than me

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          Unless it's Cotto I'm not buying another Floyd fight again, I know I'm not the only one. And most people won't even buy a Cotto fight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
            Unless it's Cotto I'm not buying another Floyd fight again, I know I'm not the only one. And most people won't even buy a Cotto fight lol.
            Rather you buy or not is irrelevant.

It will sell based on it being his last fight.

Comment

Dont worry Cotto rather lose his titles to Floyd than fight Canelo in a fight he has a chance of winning.

Comment

Floyd will fight Khan or Cotto. Either is bigger than anything Canelo can muster, and I saw that as a big Canelo fan.

Comment

After MAy 2nd...its gonna be hard to sell another "big" Floyd fight....That fight left a bad taste in people mouth.

Only way i would buy Floyd/MAnny rematch is if Canelo/Cotto is on the undercard but thats not gonna happen

Comment

isn't cotto and hbo fighter signed with roc nation?

don't see how floyd fights cotto

Comment

Cotto.......

Comment

Working...
                      X