Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Degale Reveals Froch, Ward, Dirrell & Abraham Are Too Scared To Fight Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Degale Reveals Froch, Ward, Dirrell & Abraham Are Too Scared To Fight Him!

Degale says all the champions in the 168 division are too scared to face him - he thinks Froch will vacate the belt rather than face him as the mandatory, he says Dirrell, Abraham and Ward never man up and face him as a voluntary..

Is Degale the most ducked fighter at 168 today and even though he is prepared to face any and all champions in the division will they all avoid Degale publicly like Mayweather avoided Khan for the world to see?

First interview on the Oct 8th Sky Toe to Toe podcast:
    http://www.skysports.com/podcast/0,20494,26084,00.html

Bro story, cool.

Comment

DeGale is a risky fight for anyone. He has an awkward style and is supremely talented.

Comment

Dirk, you taking the piss on the last bit?

He can't even throw a hook properly.

Comment

I think Froch loses to Degale. Froch clearly didnt impress me in both Groves fights, he's over the hill. A young Hungry talented fighter like Degale can surely beat him.

Comment

He's not revealing anything because it's not true. I like DeGale though. Hopefully, he can get a shot at one of those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              Dirk, you taking the piss on the last bit?

He can't even throw a hook properly.
              Pretty sure he dropped Gonzales like a sack of **** with a hook

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Pretty sure he dropped Gonzales like a sack of **** with a hook
                Who's Gonzalez though?

I don't see this talent from Degale. He reminds me more of Tim Bradley talent wise I.e not much talent.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  Who's Gonzalez though?

I don't see this talent from Degale. He reminds me more of Tim Bradley talent wise I.e not much talent.
                  The question was about whether he could throw a hook.

Gonzales was a decent opponent. DeGale agreed to fight Andre Ward in America and is desperate to fight Carl Froch....so I don't think he has any issue fighting top opponents, he's just made some poor promotional choices.

Talent wise, I don't see too many better that have come out of Britain in recent history. I don't see the Tim Bradley comparison. Bradley is more a hard working determined fighter with not that much skill. DeGale can be lazy but he is very talented and skilled.

Comment

degale is poop. no one is scared of that punk.

Comment

Working...
                    X