Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent Mentioning Gamboa against floyd seems to be working.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    If you're a boxer how long would you want yourself associated with Mayweather before realizing it's useless? Gamboa did it directly. He even used his gym and tried to be his friend. Where is Gamboa now?
    Where he is now has nothing to do with Floyd people make their own choices , Gamboa might be an ass for all you know , your blame of Floyd for all wrongs in this world is just fanboy garbage , it would be like blaming Manny for Khans woes , do you realize their is a underlying hierarchy system in everything , keep on hating kid .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Where he is now has nothing to do with Floyd people make their own choices , Gamboa might be an ass for all you know , your blame of Floyd for all wrongs in this world is just fanboy garbage , it would be like blaming Manny for Khans woes , do you realize their is a underlying hierarchy system in everything , keep on hating kid .
      I'm just saying this talk about 50 cent using Mayweather's name to promote Gamboa is pure garbage. Apparently, Gamboa and 50 are genuinely mad at Floyd for breaking with his promise of backing the other half of TMT. Floyd was the one who tossed all these ideas in the first place. Floyd is the one who encourage 50 cent to buy Gamboa's contract and others.

Comment

• lol war GAMBOA

Comment

• 50 knows s*it

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            I'm just saying this talk about 50 cent using Mayweather's name to promote Gamboa is pure garbage. Apparently, Gamboa and 50 are genuinely mad at Floyd for breaking with his promise of backing the other half of TMT. Floyd was the one who tossed all these ideas in the first place. Floyd is the one who encourage 50 cent to buy Gamboa's contract and others.
            Like you would know what really goes on lol , do you ever question whats is spoon fed to you , seems like you fall into whatever fits your hating , your brain is in idle while your emotion runs riot , youth is so typical .

Comment

• 50 cent is a fake ass ***** and a snake ass fraud. its all going down hill for him anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                50 cent is a fake ass ***** and a snake ass fraud. its all going down hill for him anyway.
                I don't see this working out for him either.

Comment

• Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
                  I don't see this working out for him either.
                  lmao at ur sig

Comment

Working...
                  X