Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What pisses you off or irritates you thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gas prices going up again for no reason

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      gas prices going up again for no reason
      Oh there's a reason, it's because the oil companies are going to make their profit no matter what the price of the barrel is.

It pisses me off when people don't have manners. That's the fastest way to get punched in the fukin face by me.

Comment

• It pisses me off when good posters get banned for making fun of racists...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Boss Monies View Post
          It pisses me off when good posters get banned for making fun of racists...

Damn, who got the ban?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Oh there's a reason, it's because the oil companies are going to make their profit no matter what the price of the barrel is.

It pisses me off when people don't have manners. That's the fastest way to get punched in the fukin face by me.
            it puzzles me how we (US) are one of the richest country in oil but we must go over seas to get some and give the middle billions a year

not to get political but so far Obama still hadn't prove anything to me plus my taxes went up and I'm no where near the 1% he always talked about

Comment

• People who laugh at a plant based diet.

Comment

• Girls that are w*ggas. Oh, God, does that piss me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  it puzzles me how we (US) are one of the richest country in oil but we must go over seas to get some and give the middle billions a year

not to get political but so far Obama still hadn't prove anything to me plus my taxes went up and I'm no where near the 1% he always talked about
                  We produce plenty of oil, but we sell it to the highest bidder on the international market instead of keeping prices down at home. That's the crazy, capitalistic world we live in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vilicious86 View Post
                    We produce plenty of oil, but we sell it to the highest bidder on the international market instead of keeping prices down at home. That's the crazy, capitalistic world we live in.
                    Rumor has it that the US has the most unconfirmed officially reserves in the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                      Girls that are w*ggas. Oh, God, does that piss me off.
                      If you mean white girls that act like they're black/spanish, then YES! That is my biggest pet peeve. Growing up in Philadelphia as a white dude, most of my friends were black/hispanic, and we got along just fine with me being me. But almost EVERY white dude/female I met tried to throw 'n*gga' in every sentence. Oh man and after that stupid 8-mile movie, EVERY white boy on the bus would be writing in their "book of rhymes" with their hood up..

Comment

Working...
                      X