Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Sillakh. Smarter and more consistent.
    smater?!?!?...you must be smoking something stronger than weed

if Chad don't get him standing up(I believe he will) then he'll take him down...double leg baby!!...Is don't have that in his arsenal....Chad is smarter!!

Comment

Give Ismayl some time people! As of now chad beats him as of 12-18 months in time I like sillakh. Make it 18 months lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
        smater?!?!?...you must be smoking something stronger than weed

if Chad don't get him standing up(I believe he will) then he'll take him down...double leg baby!!...Is don't have that in his arsenal....Chad is smarter!!
        Yes smarter. Sillakh knows how to hit moving targets, unlike Dawson who can't let his hands go unless his opponent is standing in front of him.

Comment

dawson by K.O under 6

Comment

RIGHT NOW? Dawson by UD...in a few years Sillakh probably knocks him out, I thought the win over Yordanis Despaigne was a big one for him, but based on how Despaingne looked against Cornelius White recently, that win is not looking like much now

Dawson gets disrespected SO MUCH but despite all the negativity and hate, that dude is one hell of a boxer especially when he is FOCUS and MOTIVATED...I personally thought he was going to send B-Hop into retirement if that fight would have continued (Maybe B-Hop knew it also and found a way out)

Comment

too early to compare Sillakh to the champion. I'd say he has to fight some top prospects first, to earn the title shot. instead of praying that he is awesome and throwing him with a champ like that. in a year or so, it will be interesting to watch Sillakh vs Dawson

Comment

I go with Sillakh and by KO, he has more power, more skills and more balls. Sillakh isn't prube but the opositions is ducking him

Comment

Working...
                X