Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vivek Wallace: "Floyd used Facebook/Twitter to make the superfight even BIGGER!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the few things I've read of Vivek, I think hes very inciteful and a talented writer but he does definitely have a man-crush on Floyd.

Comment

C'mon...really? lol

So, instead of going through a full fledged promotion for a fight that would garner HUGE attention, his idea is to attack Twitter and Facebook to promote the bad blood between Pac and Mayweather??

LOL, this is turning into an episode of Saved by the Bell.

Comment

Dumb fanboys always have a ready excuse for the Fraud when it's nothing more than acting like a jealous, butt-hurt teenager. The Fraud can't even call Pacquiao's bluff. Fraud is the most confused, scared boxer that ever lived on the face of the earth. Give it up dumb fanboys.
        Last edited by jqSide; 02-14-2011, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Vivek Wallace is the ***** version of Ronnie Nathanielz.
          Nah, he's not popular enough. Unlike Ronnie, i don't think Wallace would take a bullet for Floyd.

Comment

I have to say the TS is dumb saying the article says FDloyd was hyping the fight.

It quite clearly says Floyd's trying to play with Manny's head as much as possible, before the fight gets signed.

Shame that whole thing backfired with the webcast thing.

Poor Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
              I have to say the TS is dumb saying the article says FDloyd was hyping the fight.

It quite clearly says Floyd's trying to play with Manny's head as much as possible, before the fight gets signed.

Shame that whole thing backfired with the webcast thing.

Poor Floyd.
              I disagree that it backfired, it got people talking. People thinking Floyd is fragile is good for him since it makes him seem vulnerable, people thinking Floyd is going to get his shit pushed in is good for selling the fight.

With minimal effort, plus you think Floyd really did that not not his boy (or kid) that runs his facebook for him because I know Floyd ain't running that himself.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                I disagree that it backfired, it got people talking. People thinking Floyd is fragile is good for him since it makes him seem vulnerable, people thinking Floyd is going to get his shit pushed in is good for selling the fight.

With minimal effort, plus you think Floyd really did that not not his boy (or kid) that runs his facebook for him because I know Floyd ain't running that himself.
                Floyd's stated himself he uses both Twitter and FB on his own. Twitter most definitely.
                Last edited by RL_GMA; 02-14-2011, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                  Floyd's stated himself he uses both Twitter and FB on his own.
                  Floyd says a lot of things do you believe them all?

Floyd pays a lot of people of those people I am sure at least one handles Floyd's online stuff, I am sure his boy told him and Floyd probably said good idea do it but really is that some sign of mental fragility.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Floyd says a lot of things do you believe them all?

Floyd pays a lot of people of those people I am sure at least one handles Floyd's online stuff, I am sure his boy told him and Floyd probably said good idea do it but really is that some sign of mental fragility.
                    I think you're looking too deep into it. Most athletes use twitter and FB on their own considering they have it conveniently running on their phones. When Floyd talks to Ochocinco on twitter, I don't believe it's Floyd's PR person relaying a message to Chad.

Athletes aren't the brightest people from time to time, but they can manage a tweet. Besides, if Floyd has no problems posting video chats, I don't see how Twitter would be too much work for him, especially considering the pics he posts are directly from his phone
                    Last edited by RL_GMA; 02-14-2011, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Riiiiight.. at this guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X