Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone see Gran Vaca De Dinero vs. Billy Lyell? (spoiler alert)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone see Gran Vaca De Dinero vs. Billy Lyell? (spoiler alert)

That turned out to be a much better and more entertaining fight than Bum Bradley vs. Bum Alexander.

In fact, this Billy Lyell was not a bad fighter. The problem was that he was just so much smaller than Gran Vaca and couldn't really hurt Dinero, but outside of that he was pretty good and was not there to lay down.

I think Gran Vaca was pretty disappointed because he went the distance with Lyell, but he shouldn't be upset since Lyell turned out to be pretty good.

It really rescued my night to finally see a good fight last night.

Uh no.

El Dinero de Vaca just wanted to get some rounds in. He could've KO'd Lyell whenever he wanted after the 3rd round. But after having to pull out of his last fight due to the flu, JCCj just wanted to get in some work.

You saw Floyd do the same thing, albeit less impressively, with JMM.

Comment

after the Sylvester bout Lyell said he doesnt want to fight at MW anymore....

Lyell is a true warrior, but he cant punch at all even tho he landed some nice shots...

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        Uh no.

El Dinero de Vaca just wanted to get some rounds in. He could've KO'd Lyell whenever he wanted after the 3rd round. But after having to pull out of his last fight due to the flu, JCCj just wanted to get in some work.

I never thought of it that way. It makes sense though because Gran Dinero De La Vaca is an evil genius. I'm gonna slap myself for questioning his motivation for this fight.

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
        after the Sylvester bout Lyell said he doesnt want to fight at MW anymore....

Lyell is a true warrior, but he cant punch at all even tho he landed some nice shots...
        Lyell is all warrior no doubt and he has a pretty nice skill set.

Comment

You called bradley a bum and alexander a bum then you say lyell is pretty good and a warrior........................

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
            You called bradley a bum and alexander a bum then you say lyell is pretty good and a warrior........................
            The fights last night speak for themselves.

One was an damn good fight with two skilled guys, the other was a boring bumfight full of headbutts, holding, off balanced punches and quittage.

I report. You decide.

Comment

yeah panda watched it from the third round on after they called the fight for bradley...

turned it off after the sixth...lyell won almost every round and panda was amazed at how horrible chavez jr looked. he looked to be two weight division bigger, he was taller, he was stronger and lyelle was hitting him with pitty pat shots and blocking most of the little arsenal chavez jr had to offer back

lyell looked wide open for a solid jab yet he didnt get tagged with it nearly as often as he shouldve. calling lyell a skilled guy is laughable to me

Comment

Uh no.

worst analogy of the month

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                  You say that-- but if either Alexander or Bradley went up to fight Lyell at 160 you know damn well they would get KTFO.

Comment

You say that-- but if either Alexander or Bradley went up to fight Lyell at 160 you know damn well they would get KTFO.
                    Lyell has more skills than both those guys and would tear them up.

Comment

Working...
                    X