No announcement yet.

Bute doesnt hide from anybody and i respect him for that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bute doesnt hide from anybody and i respect him for that

Bute will face who ever they put in front of him, he fought Miranda (2010-04-17)when Kessler was afraid to fight Miranda and won an impressive victory by TKO 3. Im from Montreal and i saw how serious he is, this boxer is underrated right now and will surprise many people soon. Bute is the only boxer who KOd Andrade, Kessler won a decision against Andrade... I already know that some boxer in the "Super 6" will try to hide from him, i cant wait to see that ! So whats your opinion on this ?

i'll judge him when he fights someone decent. like a super sixer (not allan green)

Comment

people's opinions are split on Bute

everybody agree he has skills. but a lot say he hasn't beaten anyone or that he only fights easy opponents stylistically speaking

and no, Kessler was not afraid of Miranda, this is made up BS

Comment

can a french speaker translate "Le Tombeur"

Comment

Originally posted by Valero 27-0 View Post
          can a french speaker translate "Le Tombeur"
          I can

this has a double signification in french, which makes it a great nickname

on one hand, it means ''ladykiller'', a Casanova of some sort

on the other hand, it can signify putting people down, as in knocking them down

tomber = to fall
          Last edited by Tiozzo; 07-18-2010, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
            people's opinions are split on Bute

everybody agree he has skills. but a lot say he hasn't beaten anyone or that he only fights easy opponents stylistically speaking

and no, Kessler was not afraid of Miranda, this is made up BS
            That is why i say hes underrated, about Kessler the least we can say is that he refuse to fight Miranda for some obscure reasons. And since Miranda has power and is not considered a Top fighter, Kessler didnt want to take the chance to lose to Miranda by KO. IMO i call that being afraid of losing a fight against a fighter that Bute destroyed and doesnt get the credit for it. But dont get me wrong, i respect your opinion like i always do.

Comment

Originally posted by LeTombeur View Post
              I can

this has a double signification in french, which makes it a great nickname

on one hand, it means ''ladykiller'', a Casanova of some sort

on the other hand, it can signify putting people down, as in knocking them down

tomber = to fall
              Right on ! i speak French and i couldnt say it better myself. That is also why my English is not "perfect". I have to edit my post all the time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
                Bute will face who ever they put in front of him, he fought Miranda (2010-04-17)when Kessler was afraid to fight Miranda and won an impressive victory by TKO 3. Im from Montreal and i saw how serious he is, this boxer is underrated right now and will surprise many people soon. Bute is the only boxer who KOd Andrade, Kessler won a decision against Andrade... I already know that some boxer in the "Super 6" will try to hide from him, i cant wait to see that ! So whats your opinion on this ?
                How about when hops called him out?

Comment

calm down buddy plenty of ppl beat miranda before bute was even known outside of montreal fight clubs.

Comment

I like Bute I really do but he cant hide from anyone because Really all the top guys are in the super 6. so the people available for him arent really even worth considering hiding from.

That being said i like Bute and would love to see him vs the winner of the super 6, immediately upon that tourneys conclusion.

Comment

Working...
                    X