Mitchell Vs Mendoza 2nd Round KO - (Full Fight Video) NICE KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell Vs Mendoza 2nd Round KO - (Full Fight Video) NICE KO

Provided for free view by the fight's promoter Frank Warren on You Tube >

Fight starts around 4:30, only 2 rounds, nice KO..

Check ma sig.

Comment

mitchell looked good saturday night,very nice KO

Comment

Mitchell probably gonna rise and be atop the lightweight division. Valero and marquez are moving to 140 which is good for him, cuz I don't think he beats valero or marquez, but he is a pretty good boxer.

Comment

My only problem with Frankwarren.tv is that he puts his own commentators on the vids, and boy do they suck balls.

Comment

Mendoza is a better boxer than Prescott. I had to watch the finish a few times then watch it is slow motion to see what Mitchell did. It looks like the over hand right did the damage but the left uppercut might have been the KO punch. Mendoza did not make very many mistakes and was taken out the first time he slipped up. He is ready for a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              Check ma sig.
              lol at mendoza's little hop.
              bring on katsidis.
              i cant call it. havent seen enough of mitchell.

Comment

He nice some good ass timing cause Mendoza had a nice jab and it wasnt lazy(not to what ive seen).

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
                  Mitchell probably gonna rise and be atop the lightweight division. Valero and marquez are moving to 140 which is good for him, cuz I don't think he beats valero or marquez, but he is a pretty good boxer.
                  Even if he loses, I think he'd probably give both Marquez and Valero a decent fight. His skills are very good imo, he reminds me a little of Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Very nice combo for the ko

Comment

Working...
                    X