Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto is the next Jermaine Taylor.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Everyone thinks Mosley is just all of a sudden too old to beat a fighter who is fast, I don't get it. Not saying Berto can't win, but I cannot understand how everyone seems to think he will just speed around Mosley like he is Roy Jones Jr. or something.
    What? There are only a handful of people that think Berto is going to win. Most all the "experts" and fans think Shane got this. I'm in the minority here thinking Berto's youth will prevail.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      That means he's gonna win against Mosley twice then get KOed after a few more fights.
      If you mean get two gifts in fights he shuld have lost than maybe.

Comment

Is Naazim still training Shane? If not I might put a bet on Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          What? There are only a handful of people that think Berto is going to win. Most all the "experts" and fans think Shane got this. I'm in the minority here thinking Berto's youth will prevail.
          I mean on this site. Maybe the majority do think Mosley wins, but not that I'm seeing on here.

Comment

I think so too Bully. I mean I had him winning only 4 rounds against Collazo.....he seems like alot of flash and no real substance.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              A speedy fighter, with stamina problems, that had trouble against smaller fighters Urango, and Forbes Taylor (Spinks and Ouma). Berto has also been very lackluster against the only live body he has ever fought Collazo, a man who lost even more clearly to Ricky Hatton at 147, and got beaten down from pillar to post by Mosley. Berto is a knockout loss waiting to happen.
              he is going the right path, could mosley be the next bernard hopkins ?
              lmao

Comment

I see similarities between the two the only difference is Berto wont beat Mosley. I dont think Dibella has figured out how to guide and develop young talent to its full potential. If anyting Berto is regressing he's become a hit and hold fighter. Hopefully they will use the ref that did Berto's fight with Collazo and didnt allow him to hold.

Comment

andre ward and andre berto are a hugger legends

Comment

Working...
                  X