No announcement yet.

Foreman vs. Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreman vs. Tyson

Let's say these 2 met, both fighters still in the prime of their career. Who do you think would win and why?
    George Foreman
    60.34%
    Mike Tyson
    39.66%

this is 1 of 14 threads on tyson vs. foreman http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=tyson+foreman

Comment

Damn, I had no idea, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Damn, I had no idea, lol.
        very popular thread. dont worry it will fill up like the rest of them do and it will be stowed away for the next tyson vs. foreman thread. i will be in here alot probably

Comment

Foreman's style is just a nightmare for Mike. Im sure Tyson would get in some nice shots, maybe even putting George down, but in the end I see Foreman being too much.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingguy1226 View Post
            Foreman's style is just a nightmare for Mike. Im sure Tyson would get in some nice shots, maybe even putting George down, but in the end I see Foreman being too much.
            only way tyson would drop a foreman in my eyes is by being tired.

Comment

I just cant see Tyson losing to anyone when he was in his prime. I mean, mathematically you can take people's styles apart, but I cant picture someone defending against the tyson bum-rush at all. too strong, too fast, too accurate.

Comment

Ill prepared or not, lets be honest, Tyson was in his prime against Douglas.

Comment

Originally posted by versatile2k6 View Post
                  only way tyson would drop a foreman in my eyes is by being tired.
                  The prime Foreman was so reckless that I think its possible.

Comment

tyson could beat foreman ... but he would have to be in perfect shape so he could stay on the ouside and jump in with a combo every once in a awhile tyson was good at that in the amatuers

Comment

Working...
                    X