Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dwyer says this whole Pacquiao vs Mayweather PED testing is just a publicity stunt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    The guy who predicted Carl Froch would outbox Jermaine Taylor.
    Dwyer always admits where he gets things wrong and encourages people to reward him when he is right and to comment when he is wrong.In all fairness,Froch did win by stoppage,so Dwyer got it correct.Dwyer usually predicts based on styles,and even when he is wrong-his predictions usually make perfect sense.He is a pretty decent guy that makes time in his day to help others interested in extending their money-he is pretty neutral,isn't strictly a boxer fan,but a fan of the sport...

Comment

I thought it was a publicity stunt, as well, but recently it's gotten more serious and I don't know anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v2 View Post
        ellerbe already confirmed everyone that its not, its as real as it gets, pacquiao is scared of needles
        exactly u cant cheat like people thing,u get tested right after the fight for elevated testosterone,etc.so yes u cud cheat in preparation but in order to be stronger in the fight ur testosterone would have to be elevated but u would shurly get caught with the test right after the fight,so plain and simple floyd isnt just good at ducking but at hating on pacs power!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eyeofdatiger View Post
          I thought it was a publicity stunt, as well, but recently it's gotten more serious and I don't know anymore.
          ditto, i mean, with the lawsuit and everything i don't know anymore

Comment

Why fo peole think it's a publicity stunt? This ain't no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
              Why fo peole think it's a publicity stunt? This ain't no joke.
              Aldo-Raine .
              GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT RADIO
              http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/73031
              Hosted by: Aldo-Raine
              Phone Number: (724) 444-7444
              Call ID: 73031
              Every Friday:@ 10pm Eastern

CALL IN / LISTEN TO THE RADIO SHOW......that link takes you to the chat room where all the callers and listeners form b-scene will be

Comment

Working...
              X