Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revealed: Liverpool Fc's Best Ever Full-back

REVEALED: OUR BEST EVER FULL-BACK
    Jimmy Rice 09 September 2008
    Phil Neal has been voted the club's greatest ever full-back by fans who took part in our online poll.
    Our most decorated player scooped 24 per cent of the vote, with former teammate Alan Kennedy in second with 14 per cent.

Anfield Iron Tommy Smith came third with 12 per cent followed by John Arne Riise, Steve Finnan, Steve Nicol and Markus Babbel.

there wasn't going to be anybody else, still can't believe we got rid of finnan.

Comment

Well he is knocking on a bit but Arbeloa is a joke, at least get a better player. I never saw Neal play live but his honours are unbelievable. The best fullback I saw in red was Djimi Traore!!! LMAO!

Comment

Rob Jones, you ****ing ****s.

Comment

You don't say. i was joking about Djimi!! Obviously. Jones and Babbel were the best two in my generation. Finnan and Riise were good too but Jones and Babbel were on the next level defensively. Ryan Giggs? Back pocket!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
            Well he is knocking on a bit but Arbeloa is a joke, at least get a better player. I never saw Neal play live but his honours are unbelievable. The best fullback I saw in red was Djimi Traore!!! LMAO!
            him and biscan came into a restaurant I was working at a few years ago, they must have bonded over their ****ness.

Comment

Originally posted by oovavu View Post
              him and biscan came into a restaurant I was working at a few years ago, they must have bonded over their ****ness.

Comment

Working...
              X