No announcement yet.

Best of Fedor on FSN tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of Fedor on FSN tonight

It's on the FSN southwest feed now. You know how Fox does - replays throughout the week at different times. Get your tivo set... Fight clips from the following:

- Fedor Emelianenko vs. Heath Herring

- Fedor Emelianenko vs. Gary Goodrige

- Fedor Emelianenko vs. Kevin Randleman

- Fedor Emelianenko vs. Mark Coleman

- Fedor Emelianenko vs. Mirko Cro Cop

Yeah, i missed the Randleman fight before I was able to record it on my DVR.

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaut View Post
      Yeah, i missed the Randleman fight before I was able to record it on my DVR.
      I have the directv sports pak so I get every FSN and honestly every day there is a handful of them showing replays - check whichever FSN(s) you get for replays - sometimes they're at 3 in the morning,b ut I bet it's on again this week...

Comment

What I kinda find humorous is they sometimes show the crowd whenever a fighter is doing a soccer kick or even a stomp. It's like watching ScarFace on TBS

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaut View Post
          What I kinda find humorous is they sometimes show the crowd whenever a fighter is doing a soccer kick or even a stomp. It's like watching ScarFace on TBS
          That's FSN for you...The warning at the beginning says it's 'edited for content'

It's like when WWE bleeps curse words and blurs out nudity and middle fingers on their pay-per-views even though they're voluntary purchases with a TV-14 rating attached...

Doesn't really make sense

Comment

Working...
          X