Collapse
No announcement yet.

Max Kellerman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For some reason I like him the most of all Boxing analyst.

Comment

When that Butler guy (the one that eventually killed his brother) sucker-punched his opponent after losing a decision, he said that he knew the guy personally and that he was not normally like that, and furthermore shouldn't be punished. After the Zab-Kostya fight he said that he knew Zab personally and that Zab was normally a nice guy and therefore shouldn't be punished. To hear him say things like that makes me question his ability to not allow his personal feelings to influence what he says about fighters he may or may not like.

Comment

When that Butler guy...

I remember Little Bug Eyes' tv coverage of that little criminal incident. He had them focus the camera in for loving, carressing ultra-close closeups of Butler's lips and face.

ww

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Jose View Post
          Max Kellerman is a cocksucker.

That is all
          Yes, exactly, hes ****ing annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by buddychacon View Post
            I like Kellerman because he truly loves boxing. Were guys like Merchant and Lampley do it for the paycheck. If Kellerman didn't have a job in boxing, no doubt he would be on here everyday posting. I remember watching him on Letterman in 1991 about his local access show in New York at the time talking about the upcoming Foreman-Holyfield fight. He is a true student of the game.
            He is a true boxing fan, which is more than I can say for many of the other commentators around the U.S. He is a student of the game and he is straight as an arrow calling it the way he see's it. Was he ever a boxer, no, but you dont have to be to be a student and fan of the greatest sport in the world.

Comment

I dont see how max could piss you off. In case you all didnt know Max Kellerman had a prime week show on ESPN and brought a great boxing segment with it. THE GUY TRIED TO PUT BOXING MAINSTREAM. this was way before he was with hbo. I think around the late 90s and i remember thinking this is the best boxing info on TV.

Comment

Working...
              X